Hybrid View

Default 2005 Mobius System for Tower

I just purchased a 2005 Mobius a few months ago and looking to find out what would be the best system that won't break the bank for my tower. I wanted to see where the best place would be to look. Also, are there certain size brackets I would need to put speakers on the tower. Any help would be much appreciated because I think we would enjoy having a system this summer. mobius2.jpgmobius1.jpg

If you want to heat them while wakeboarding, then HLCDs are a must. I spent about $1200 on a non-HLCD setup and can barely hear it while riding, and it is SUPER loud in the boat. I think you can get a pair of Exile XM7s with amp for around $1300.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....629#post174629

This is a good price but it is going to get fairly heavy on the tower.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

I have been extremely happy with the 8" hlcd Liquid Acoustics I installed a couple of years back.

A couple of pics
    3349.jpg3366.jpg

There priced pretty reasonable. If interested PM and I can get you in contact with the maker.
    Patrick
    '08 Mobius LS. 4 Blade OJ 13x13 Prop.
    Kenwood KMR440U & RC107MR, T600-2 Rockford Fosgate powering 2 Liquid Acoustics 8" HLCD, Kicker SKM10 subwoofer
    5 light- light bar.
    2015 RAM 3500HD Dually 6.7 Diesel w/ Aisin 6 speed tranny
    Live life today!