Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    The speaker is the load, and its nominal 4 ohm impedance will not change. So yes, if you bridge your Pro60's on the zxm350.4, they will be receiving the 175W x 2 output. Thats roughly the same power they would be receiving when you place them on the Syn-2 along the the MB8's

Its my understanding that the dual voice coil 10" are being discontinued, thats probably why they show BO'd. If you want one, your best bet would be to find a dealer thats go one of the DVC's left in stock by chance.
    Awesome! That is exactly what I wanted to know...Thanks!

Yeah, I'm thinking that search will be a long process. I e-mailed Wetsounds maybe they can help.
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    Attachment 13927Here's how she's gonna sit. I'm gonna have the install done. Less than 200 out the door so I can live with that. Thanks for yalls advice and encouragement that my kicker system will well.....you know not suck to bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jason,
    If it is not to late you may want the installer to have the speaker fire towards the the foot rest. I installed the same sub a few weeks back and tried it in different locations and firing out and firing in at the foot well and it sounded much better firing towards the foot well. It was much louder, deeper and more musical. Just my opinion.
    Patrick
    '08 Mobius LS. 4 Blade OJ 13x13 Prop.
    Kenwood KMR440U & RC107MR, T600-2 Rockford Fosgate powering 2 Liquid Acoustics 8" HLCD, Kicker SKM10 subwoofer
    5 light- light bar.
    2015 RAM 3500HD Dually 6.7 Diesel w/ Aisin 6 speed tranny
    Live life today!

Are you happy with the set up harms? I am a bit nervous about the way it's going to sound but glad to hear someone else here has the same sub. For time for a detailed/semi detailed write up. Calling the installer now to see where he's at!!

Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

I was happy with the sub for what I had invested. It filled the low end void that I had with the factory speakers and it will vibrate the boat if wanted. Now I am sure there are much more expensive set ups that might create surf waves when the boat is sitting in the water, but isn't what I was looking to achieve. I powered with a Kicker ZX350.2 bridged.

Heres a pick of the sub box installed and I have to say it was a tight fit getting the box installed to the brackets
    DSCF3508.jpg
    Patrick
    '08 Mobius LS. 4 Blade OJ 13x13 Prop.
    Kenwood KMR440U & RC107MR, T600-2 Rockford Fosgate powering 2 Liquid Acoustics 8" HLCD, Kicker SKM10 subwoofer
    5 light- light bar.
    2015 RAM 3500HD Dually 6.7 Diesel w/ Aisin 6 speed tranny
    Live life today!

That's all I'm looking for to. I usually have my three kids with me so I'm not looking to win any bump comps. Just looking to fill a void and be a big boy one day

Jason

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

So got it all hooked up and it sounds sweet IMO. Lot better than it did with just the towers and cabins.

I bought the boat and it had just 1 amp, battery, and cabin speakers. I have completed the stereo now by adding the towers, second battery/amp, and perko. Sounds a lot better than last summer!

Got a call from the installer and he said basically my HU sucked and he could not get it sounding right while tuning. He used a bunch of words that make no sense to me but it boiled down to him suggesting a new HU. I said if that makes the difference than lets do it, see ya in an hour. Got a new HU now to, a Kenwood Excelon KDC-X396. Don't know nothing about it except now the towers and cabins sound a lot better and I got a little bump. Oh yeah, the new HU back light color is orange so I'm stoked!!

Jason

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    Oh yeah, the new HU back light color is orange so I'm stoked!!
    Must have been a discontinued model?

Quote Originally Posted by bzubke1 View Post
    Either one of those amps would power the pro60's well. If they're the same price I would go with the 350.4 a little extra power is always nice. I wonder if there isn't a way to get some kind of enclosure integrated into the hump.
    Did some more investigating tonight and my sub is in a sealed box and not mounted in the hump free air. So that gives me several more options.

SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

That's great news.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV