Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The miss's gets what she wants.

Now several wondered what was next in store, a new boat? I wish but as always i know my woman and i knew my Victory wouldnt go un answered in terms of tit for tat lol.

Tuesday morning with no warning i get a text from Claudia,
    C:Malo i got the itch to buy a new car.
    Me: OK =/ what caused this?
    C: I am tired of spending 70 every 4 days in gas
    Me: Yea im tired of seeing the fuel charges
    C: I want a Diesel so i can get good milage
    Me: Ok ill look into it today see what i find.

With in 30 minutes i got a list of 8 cars from her. All Mercedes ML320s LOL Thats my girl LOL

I tell her no frigin way, they arnt any bigger then your Equinox and they get the same milage, its to heavy for the engine they have in it. So i say do we really need an SUV? When do you ever have people in it? When do you use the back? Like once a year lol. Lets get a V dub TDI. Shes very skeptical but im not ive done my reseach and just been waiting to pounce on one.

So down tot he VW dealer and have her see the cars, we looked at the Jetta and Passat, she drives the Pasatt SEL TDI <this is the fully loaded version> and loves it.

We work the numbers and im not to happy about the deal. Wont take money off the car, wont give me what i want for hers im like no deal.

Then we drive the Jetta, same car really but smaller, i bang my knees on the dash and my head on the door frame and im not that big of a guy and i feel cramped when driving it. I am how ever happy with the engines performance.

So we veto the Jetta, and go Lease program on the Passat i get closer to the trade in i want for her car only 1K less then i wanted and we sign the deal for the lease. Now she can get a new car every 2 to 4 years no milage penalties and no trade in early fees. Shweet, now shes getting 30+ mpg to work and back, we are going to save at least 140 a month in fuel, and when i added her and the house to my insurance we saved an additional 50 a month in insurance. So 200 a month saved, wow i can see a new boat in my furture before im 50 LOL.

She got the Passat SEL TDI with black interior its sweet, hell i might want to keep it when the lease is up and let her buy another so i can drive it when im not riding the bike lol.

Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

You really are a diesel kind of guy mike. Sweet ride, im sure y'all are going to enjoy it.
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Cute as a button! Bet she's happy.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

nice car. I think my sis is about ready to pull the trigger on a jetta tdi. they make a nice car, but sure don't seem to deal much..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

V Dubs are where its at. Nice pick up.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Congrats on the new ride.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Congrats, my step mom used to have a passat but is a turbo 4 cyl gasser. Good car, my sister had a VW beetle on the other hand. POS, couldn't hardly keep the thing running
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    nice car. I think my sis is about ready to pull the trigger on a jetta tdi. they make a nice car, but sure don't seem to deal much..
    Yea you pay full sticker price they dont give any discounts. This is because most are pre bought from the factory. They only had 5 Passat SEL TDIs on the lot and 4 were pre sold LOL. Thats ok the price isnt that bad for all the options.

I also like the fact now they are all made in America. They have a plant in TN
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Nice new ride, does she get any mods?

sharp. congrats!
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)