Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disabled Skiing

http://www.liquidaccess.org/Phoenix.html

ski is a Liquid Access Phoenix. Wake crossings are my downfall. If i could cross them good, I'd be at 32 mph quick. Im sitting up at the wake, always have, cant stop myself. Best is a few at 29mph. (46k)
    08 Outback. Private Lake Owner.

Awesome video. Thanks for sharing!
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Thats some great shots. Makes me feel like I need to get on the water and work harder. Impressive!
    Patrick
    '08 Mobius LS. 4 Blade OJ 13x13 Prop.
    Kenwood KMR440U & RC107MR, T600-2 Rockford Fosgate powering 2 Liquid Acoustics 8" HLCD, Kicker SKM10 subwoofer
    5 light- light bar.
    2015 RAM 3500HD Dually 6.7 Diesel w/ Aisin 6 speed tranny
    Live life today!

Quote Originally Posted by usaski1 View Post
    http://www.liquidaccess.org/Phoenix.html

ski is a Liquid Access Phoenix. Wake crossings are my downfall. If i could cross them good, I'd be at 32 mph quick. Im sitting up at the wake, always have, cant stop myself. Best is a few at 29mph. (46k)
    The competitive sit skiers I have known all do W2Ws on the crossings on a sit ski. I have seen some of the skis break in front of the cage on the force of the crossings. One of the downfalls of a metal cage on a lightweight ski. Some of the top ranked disabled skiers are using cages similar to what is used on snow skis with a shock absorber to absorb some of the impact. Have you tried setting up a trick ski arrangement yet? Had a buddy who was a para who we taught to ski a Boat-O on his trick set up.
    Gordon White
    2003 Moomba Outback