Default Wiring Reversible Pump with Jabsco Timer Module

I bought a 2008 LSV last summer and am planning a ballast upgrade in a few weeks... I have everything in from Wakemakers ready to go... As I was looking everything over last night I cant figure out how to wire up the switch and pump using the timer module. I have emailed Wakemakers but they havent been much help. Has anybody done this? Any help, wiring diagrams etc would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

I think I have the timer wiring figured out thanks to Jason at WM...
    ImpellerWire.jpg
    My next question is where to draw the power from. I will have 4 jabsco pumps and 4 timer modules in all. Should I use the existing circuit block as 08LSV did here?

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....on-Pumps/page2]

Great write up BTW!
    Using the pump side to power the pumps and solenoid side to power the switch? That would still still leave me a pump short... Or should I run some sort of distro block back to power all of the pumps?
    I am also looking for some plugs so I could unhook and remove the pumps to service the impellers... I dont have much 12V wiring experience at all so am looking for ideas. Thanks!

You draw the power from the ballast fuse panel under the dash.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Since I have 4 pumps and from what Wakemakers said I need to run power to the rocker switches and the timer units I will need to run a total of 8 hot wires... Since there are only 6 slots on the ballast fuse panel, I am guessing I should run the last 2 with inline fuses from the red bar on the left side of the breaker panel? Also, does anyone know where I can get some type of 2 & 4 prong plugs?

Quote Originally Posted by eblom View Post
    Since I have 4 pumps and from what Wakemakers said I need to run power to the rocker switches and the timer units I will need to run a total of 8 hot wires... Since there are only 6 slots on the ballast fuse panel, I am guessing I should run the last 2 with inline fuses from the red bar on the left side of the breaker panel? Also, does anyone know where I can get some type of 2 & 4 prong plugs?
    Radio shack has multi spades and connectors in the electrical drawers.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold