Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New 2011 LSV

Post New 2011 LSV

Hi everyone, I am new to moomba boats and the whole inboard/ vdrive world. so I'll probably have a lot of questions. My first two being about ballast and customer service on pickup?
    1.customer service....went to pick up boat yesterday and racks were not changed over to swivels like we agreed upon so had to wait an hour and a half to sort out. boat interior was filthy because they had it in show room, scratches on boat...decals all banged up at bottom O on moomba chrome decal bubbled...(dealers taking care of that)......when installing swivel board racks dropped wrench left a fairly big scratch........upgraded to 750 ballast bags........they left one 1/4 full.....got to my lake late last night and it won't empty which leads me to my first question.......any solid answers why...I have been being reading forums and they are very helpful but not to sure what solution I should use as the boat has 2hrs on it so everything should be working fine and I don't want to buy new pumps etc.....anyway second question has anyone else had an experience like this on? It's a brand new boat off the floor and I guess I expected more....my friend bought a mastercraft they took him wakeboarding for the day and treated him like royalty....The sales guy didn't even want to take us out on the water and it seems as though they didn't even look over the boat before I picked it up?
    anyway, I really like the boat and I am looking forward to figuring out everything today. I will send pics tonight....man I don't even know how to store the bimini on the V2 tower!!!
    2013 not a Moomba

Congrats on the new boat! The LSV is a fantastic boat. Sorry about your experience at the dealer. They are all independent dealers and some are simply better than others. MC has the same situation. So, I have no idea why you were treated like that, but I'd say a call to someone in charge over there is in order.

Make sure the ballast bag hose on the bottom isn't pinched up. When you upgraded the bag, you need to reset the timer to run longer. Have you tried running the pump again?

There is a ton of good info here. Read up and enjoy many hours on your Moomba.

def agree with wolfe. my first skiers experience made me go out of state. new sales force and it's a totally different building now..

forget the sales staff. you need to befriend the service manager/advisor. they are now your best friends you won't need them often, but real nice to have a good relationship when you do need something or have a question.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Congrats and welcome. Sorry for the experience. Should ne better on a new boat.

My sales team and dealer are fantastic. Show room buffed the boat , lake test swapped audio equipment. Took down my tower speakers and put them in their covers and in the lockers for safe travel.walked around with a damp cloth and wipe down any stay while covering for the ride home...
    They treat it like it was there own...
    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

If the boat was sitting on the floor and the ballast was played with dry ,then the impeller could be shot. One of mine was sketchy from the get go so my dealer sent me a new one and it totally solved the problem. On delivery of the boat my dealer spent 2 hours going over everything on the boat with me and colour tabbed the owners manual at key places for me. Every Dealer is different.

Welcome to the forum and I'm in Ontario as well
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

I think that is typical service that you get in Canada. J.K.

For the extra $20K a new MC would cost. Send it to me. I will come up for a week and wakeboard with you, show you every detail of your new boat, and detail your boat before I leave. I'm such a nice guy, I'll do all of that for $10K and I'll buy you a crown (and a bottle of Crown Royal), so that you do feel like royalty.

Your dealer should be fixing everything that is wrong. It should have been done prior to you getting the boat.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

ok here are some pics...so far enjoying my boat...IMG_2248.jpgIMG_1530.jpgIMG_1547.jpg
    2013 not a Moomba

uh, ya. easy to see why you're enjoying the boat! looks fantastic. any luck with the ballast?

That your private dock Brayden?

Sent from my home phone..
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Nice boat congrats. Even nicer friggin dock and lake.

Why did moomba make the bow handle stick up like that? Looks kind of odd.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale