Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Mobius XLV

Hybrid View

Default New Mobius XLV

I am looking to trade in my 04 Outback on a new Mobius XLV. I did the configurator for all the options I want and it gave me a price of $47,435.00. Options I chose are as follows:
    48qt cooler w/upholsterd lid
    Bimini Top
    Teak Platform
    cleates
    MPI 340 hp
    Tower Mirror
    Wake board racks
    wake plate
    Perfect Pass
    Audio remote on transome
    10" subwoofer
    AM FM CD Reciever
    4 chanel amp
    4 bar tower speakers

Should I expect to pay what the configureator has or have you guys bought for less with these options?
    Thanks
    G

Default Replying to Topic 'New Mobius XLV'

I bought the same boat you want in Jan 05. And I paid around 42,900 call alabama watersports and talk to the dealer there. alabamawatersports.com
    2005 Moomba 23 XLV
    340 HP, Clarion 5 HU, 2 Clarion wired digital remotes, 2 Wetsounds 485's, 6 Wetsounds XS 650's, 1 JL 12w6 Sub, 1 Wetsound WS420, 2 JL 300/2amps, 1 Wetsounds Sync 4 amp, 1 JL 500/1 amp. Teak swim platform, Perfect pass. Flip up Bow Light, Chrome tower Nav Light, Chrome thru hulls, Black Bimini, 2 750 Flyhigh bags, 1100 center Flyhigh bag, Acme 1235 14.25 x 14.5 prop, Dual battery system. Evolution Cover. Chrome Blower Vent Covers.

I myslef paid nothing close to that configuration price. my options were heater, depth finder, wakeboard racks, 325hp MPI, Gravity III bags, Wakeplate, perfect pass, transon remote, mp3 player with remote, 4 channel amp, 2 tower speakers, sub, guide pole covers, swingaway tounge, CNC Prop, and i paid 42,000 and traded in a 2001 sea ray 180.

Thanks. I am suposed to hear from the dealer today some time this morning. I will let you know what he is offering.

I thought of something else after i posted that, Aquaholic bought his boat at the same time i did, i can't speak for him, but i got in on some promotion , and got an extended warranty and like 4 other options for free. So if your dealer tells you your price is 2 to 3 thousand more, that could be why. But at least you wont have to stare at it and wait for a foot of snow and ice to melt before you can use it for the first time.

That is hillarious. A foot of snow eh. That sucks. We have been on the water here since April and we go through November before it gets to cold.
    Thanks

OK he called me with a price of $51,000. This is the 2005 Gravity Games addition with the extras I mentioned above. What do ya think?
    I was thinking of asking for $3,000 off that price. Would that be reasonable?
    Thanks

Well he came back with a price of almost $51,000. This is an 05 Gravity Games boat with the options above. What do you think? Too much? I was thinking of telling him to make it $48,000 even and we have a deal.

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! TO MUCH DOUGH!!!
    Are you crazy? I got mine with every option but a heater and the factory stuff warranty what not. And Out the door in the low fourties. Please don't pay more wait for an 06 at the boat show PLease!!!!

AQUAHOLIC
    2005 Moomba 23 XLV
    340 HP, Clarion 5 HU, 2 Clarion wired digital remotes, 2 Wetsounds 485's, 6 Wetsounds XS 650's, 1 JL 12w6 Sub, 1 Wetsound WS420, 2 JL 300/2amps, 1 Wetsounds Sync 4 amp, 1 JL 500/1 amp. Teak swim platform, Perfect pass. Flip up Bow Light, Chrome tower Nav Light, Chrome thru hulls, Black Bimini, 2 750 Flyhigh bags, 1100 center Flyhigh bag, Acme 1235 14.25 x 14.5 prop, Dual battery system. Evolution Cover. Chrome Blower Vent Covers.

Aquaholic,

You appear a bit tardy.

Did someone hide your last bottle of water and force you to sober up?

I may be going to the dealer with a friend to pick up his new Supra. I think he is getting a better deal % wise than I got on my Moomba, but then I’m taking mine in to get winterized this weekend.

I'm done.

SD2
    Naked red and white 2005 Moomba LSV
    Teaching my kids to Ride, Shoot Strait and Tell the Truth