Default Shout Out to Dallas Ski Boats

Want to give a shout out to Brandon, Walt and Jeremy out at Dallas Ski Boats in Lewisville. Had my boat in for some work, 4 new trailer tires (one of the trail america tires started to separate) replaced all 4 with Carlisle, glued down rubber molding along the floor, replaced a snap on the toneau cover and a summerization. Ordered a ACME 1847 prop and took it with me when I picked up the boat last Saturday. Asked Brandon the service mgr how difficult would it be for me to install it myself. Asked me if I had the prop with me, (glad i brought it) gave it to him and Jeremy whipped it right on for me. Took him about 5 minutes.

I didn't buy the boat from these guys but when i've needed service or parts these guys have been stand-up honest guys, willing to answer any questions you might have.

Thanks again Dallas Ski Boats
    2009 LSV Liquid Force Edition
    - Gravity III - Upgraded 900lb rear locker
    - Z5 Rack
    - ACME 1847
    - Polk MM6501UM - Kicker IX500.4
    - Kicker CompVX 12" - Kicker IX1000.1
    - Pair Wetsounds Rev 10s - JL Audio HD750/1
    - RGB LEDs

Yes I agree, those guys are amazing!
    LeeRoy Ayala
    Frisco, Texas

2011 Moomba LSV

I went up there browsing once before i had my boat, seemed like a good shop and i drove by it a couple weeks ago and thought about stopping in. glad they took care of you
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I got to meet that crew at the Dallas boat show and thought they were top notch!

Thanks for posting up the good experience you had. Too often, we focus on the negative.

Way to throw out a shout out. I'm sure the appreciate the love
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Agreed, I go there as well... I never feel like I've been done wrong. Love the place.
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's