Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

I've also been doing some hunting for a good price on a Sunbrella cover for my LSV. I heard lots of good things about
    Evolution Covers so I contacted them. Looks like they don't make covers for LSVs either. They produce quality covers but it doesn't sound like Cory can handle anything other that a couple configurations of Malibu.

What year LSV? There are a few folks on here that have evolution covers for their 2006+ model year
    LSV's and love them.

I just got my Westland Exact Fit cover. I am very impressed with the fit and quality of the cover. Here are some pictures.

Kurt
    2019 Supra SL 550
    2016 Mojo - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV -Sold

That cover looks great. I like howit comes all the way over the swim platform.

I have a Westland for my 07 OBV. Bought it on ebay for a total bargain. I like it. I like it a lot for the price ($250.00 ish). The only question is that I have yet to travel far with it. I pull my boat out for the summer and leave it outside. I keep the cover on it all summer when not in use. Once a year, I do a six hour drive to my folks for some salt water activity. Yet to do that with this cover but I suspect that it will do fine. I only get 6" of rain a year so I cannot give a good account there.
    07 Outback V

Replicants are like any other machine - they're either a benefit or a hazard. If they're a benefit, it's not my problem.

Just got my westland too. Picked it up on Ebay for $225 shipped. Fit isn't perfect but it is really close. BTW I would have no problems towing with it but I might just make up some kind of pads for under the trailer straps.

-Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Hey that cover looks kinda familiar! Did you end up with the one from Portland?
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Yup thanks for the hook up Berg! It fits great, not perfect around the tower but definitely manageable.
    -Mark
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Are these Westland Sharkskin covers fairly waterproof? All my covers do today is filter the water before it puddles in my boat.

Yikes Mark, I would have to order the same one as you, not a huge fan how it fits around the tower.
    2002 Outback LSV

Yeah if Burg didn't put me on it I wouldn't have got it. My factory cover was shot so I needed something to keep the leaves, dust ect out of it.
    -Mark

"Hey you only live once"