Default Woo Hoo and Darn

KG and Dustys speakers finally arrived. I bought them last fall and had them delivered to relatives staying south for the winter.

I was looking forward to installing them along with my re done vinyl. Forecast calls for freezing temps for next few days. Guess the install will have to wait another week.
    past---------------2003 Outback SOLD
    present------------2006 Supra Launch 21V

Ron

Have you shared any pics of the vinyl yet? I remember you talking about getting it redone.

We're finally getting warmer weather around our neck of the woods but that means the river will be a raging torrent for a while after all the rain and now snow melt starting. Probably be doing the same thing as you - sitting in the driveway or garage listening to tunes... Ok - EVENTUALLY you will be!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Have you shared any pics of the vinyl yet? I remember you talking about getting it redone.
    It's sitting on the pool table in the basement. I'll be taking a bunch of pics of that and the speakers. Just to damn cold to do anything with the vinyl.

What sucks is that I specifically asked the vinyl guy to keep the old pieces and the idiot threw them out. There were a couple of folks that could have used some of the pieces.
    past---------------2003 Outback SOLD
    present------------2006 Supra Launch 21V

Ron