Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The rear is not saging. It's an illusion in the picture. The driveway is slightly up hill. I went with a spacer kit, and reused OEM shocks, but wish I would have went Bilstein but maybe later.

Very few tools to put a stereo in the truck especially if you use the OEM wires for the speaker. Just lots of plastic clips. Pretty much a standard and phillips screwdrivers and a 10 mm socket.
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

I finally had time to trouble shoot my problem. I had added a + and - wire direct from the amplifier to the head deck, thinking it was a voltage difference causing a noise, no change. I started to check the RCA wires. With RCA wires unpluged from the amp no noise. With the RCAs plugged into the amp but unplugged from the head deck-noise continues. It looks like I have a bad set of RCA wires and will be searching for a new set.
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer