Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ronix Mana and Kai Bindings

Last year I picked up my first wake board, a 2010 Hyperlite Forefront. This year I am looking to upgrade and I have found some good deals on a 2011 Ronix Mana with 2010 Ronix Kai bindings, does anyone know anything about either of these or have experience with them they would like to share?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

WakeWorld.com is the best place to go for this kind of thing but there are no ratings on either. Not a lot of people ride Ronix boards but if you ask there you might be able to get at least some feedback.
    Gordon White
    2003 Moomba Outback

I've read nothing but good reviews on the Mana board. I don't have the Kai boots but I do have 2 pair of the Ronix Frank boots (2010, 2011) and they ROCK! I doubt I'll buy anything other than Ronix boots from now on, at least the ones with the heat moldable liners, wicked comfortable.
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by Inliner View Post
    WakeWorld.com is the best place to go for this kind of thing but there are no ratings on either. Not a lot of people ride Ronix boards but if you ask there you might be able to get at least some feedback.
    Really, all I have heard is that ronix is the best
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Really, all I have heard is that ronix is the best
    You've drank the kool-aid! That's what "they" want you to think!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

What did you think of the Ronix One you rode last weekend? I also have a bigger pair of bindings we could swap onto my Ronix Bill this weekend if you want to check it out. After riding Matt's LF board this past weekend, I think I may want a board with a more aggressive rocker. I also love the Frank Boots. Matt's Ronix Cells were very nice too.

Just read about the Mana and I wouldn't get it myself because of the rocker designed for distance / speed rather than height off the wake.

Well i want a new set up and am looking at what I can find left over from last year without having to spend a fortune. That would be cool to try our your bill. I really liked the one but am having a hard time justifying over 500 bucks for a left over
    David

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    You've drank the kool-aid! That's what "they" want you to think!
    Haha, ok what do you suggest?
    David

I ride the Ronix District...It's a pretty good board but I have only riden if for one year. My skills progressed a lot from the beginning of last Season to the end. I am anxious to see how this season goes with the new boat and being only 30 minutes from the water versus 2 hours like last year. Will also help that I get to work from home here too so I will be able to sneak off some too...heh. I like Ronix and if this season is anything like or better than last I will be looking for a new board come the end of the season. I intend to demo several different boards but Ronix will still be at the top of my list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...