Default Any interest in a gently used boatmate trailer?

I'm getting ready to order a new tandem axle trailer from Boatmate. I want to know if there is any interest in my current single axle. Trailer came new with my 2002 Mobius LSV. I assume it will fit several boat models. Outback/Mobius LS/LSV up to 2005? Maybe the early Outback V? Someone feel free to comment on this. It is in very servicable condition with brand new tires. Previous owner stored the boat in dry storage at the ramp and only used it to launch or haul to the dealer for service. I have since put about 1000 miles on it. Only reason I am selling is because I will haul the boat a couple long trips each summer and I appreciate the peace of mind from a tandem, especially when towing with a 1/2 ton pickup. Paint is in great shape (red in color). One fender has been straightened...blowout from the original tires being dry-rotted when I brought it home.

Also, any ideas what a nice used trailer should sell for?
    02 Mobius LSV

I'm assuming you are ordering through a local dealer? I'm under the understanding boatmate doesn't sell trailers direct to the consumer? I was told by them last year to try my local dealer

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Guess I should have clarified...I am ordering through a dealer. I contacted boatmate and they sent it to a couple dealers to price it out.
    02 Mobius LSV

Is the lsv the same trailer as the ls? I just need an axle but what would you want for it?

There's also an individual on the Supra site that is looking for a trailer, I believe.

In good condition anywhere from $1200- 2000 depending on how far away. I had to replace an Outback trailer a few years ago.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I'm very interested. Do you still have it?

Do you have pictures? Where are you located?
    2002 Mobius LSV
    SA, Texas