Thread: Mojo in Range?

Default Mojo in Range?

Anyone know of a dealership that has a Mojo near 52501? There was no Moomba representation at the Des Moines boat show. I need to check out a Mojo first hand so I can get the ideas of buying an X-25 out of my head. Or anyone nearby have a Mojo on order, that wouldn’t mind me swinging by to check it out when you take delivery?

Thanks.
    "The Boomba" '12 Mojo 345HP

Tow Rig: '08 Duramax

Take a cheap flight to the ATL - round trip on Delta is $387 for April 13th-15th. I'll take you over to Atlanta Marine & we'll demo a Mojo then get you sold on one! Maybe even take you for a ride on mine!

If Chicago isn't too far of a drive

http://www.lauderdalelakesmarina.com...ory.asp?page=4

I will likely pass on the ATL trip, but if I am ever that direction I may look you up.

Anyone on here happen to buy the yellow Mojo from Bell Marine out of N. Webster and would they be interested in letting me take a peak April 14th?

Chicago is a haul, but funny enough I will be passing by there the April 14th weekend to visit my parents in Indiana. May have to make a detour.
    "The Boomba" '12 Mojo 345HP

Tow Rig: '08 Duramax

Looks like they have 2 in stock, so hopefully you can go check them out!

I have driven and boarded behind one and I gatta say, you won't really know how awesome it is til you actually take one out. It's a sick boat.
    Last edited by Mobius22; 03-29-2012 at 07:37 PM.

Call Bell Marine and ask them to call the whomever bought that boat requesting a demo for you. The dealer should offer the owner a little spiff for potentially getting you to buy a boat. To me, $300 cash or service credit would cover it.

Just picked my boat up from Bell Marine today and that yellow Mojo is still sitting there with the sold sticker......
    2009 Moomba XLV