Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I got someone on the phone!!

Sadly it was full of disappointing news .. dont have my pattern, dont do red, dont recommend black.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

I went with a non-UV color that they won't warranty as well, and it has held up fine and looks great. My boat spends every summer day in the sun and water, platform uncovered, and if it has faded I haven't noticed. As you know mine is black and blue and Moomba all over.
    2013 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    I went with a non-UV color that they won't warranty as well, and it has held up fine and looks great. My boat spends every summer day in the sun and water, platform uncovered, and if it has faded I haven't noticed. As you know mine is black and blue and Moomba all over.

Ditto I did Black as well over mica and it held up just fine. but its two northerns opinion...we dont get the southern sun...
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Yea, I understand they don't warranty black for shrinkage .. I knew that before calling. I just guess I didn't realize they don't offer the color red for anything. Not the bottom color or top color.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

Probably b/c it will turn pink. Not a problem for Dusty, but for most it would be.

I have some samples of Hydroturf on the way to take a look at. I may go that route this year.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

are the new, non-surf Supra platforms different dimensions than yours? I ask as SeaDek is now stock on Supras and you may find an easier route ordering through a dealer.

I have a pointy deck ...

I don't think the platform is the same. I might give the local dealer a shout. He said they were 280'ish but I don't know if that was the new one (not knowing my platform is different), the old crummy one I pulled off mine, or what it was for.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

This process is obnoxiously slow.

Was told it would ship this week (after already being late) and I still have no tracking number.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2016 Moomba Mojo

This is where they need to pony up and hire someone else to plug in somewhere. Sure it costs more but negative pub and possible opportunities lost would far outweigh that cost. Plus your being a good American and creating jobs!

Can't believe you are still having trouble KG.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden