Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, absolutely, positively I am in!

8 61.54%
  • No, but I felt compelled to vote

5 38.46%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    OK, I screwed up the poll and can't see who the 6 were that replied that you were in.

The price is $375 + shipping (and tax if you live in GA) for the 2 large "MOOMBA" decals for the side and the smaller "MOOMBA" decal for the transom.

Send me a PM and I'll reply with instructions to order.
    Is there an option and associated price reduction if the transom decal is not wanted?
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Yea I'm with Captain Kraig - I have the transom decal and only the side decals would be required.
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV

We may not hear from Drew for awhile. Rumor has it he has been spotted frequenting Atl Marine, must be about time his Mojo was delivered... might not hear from him until after he winterizes the Mojo this fall...
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Hehehe . . .

You been following me Capt'n Kraig? Yes, I got to see my Mojo in person yesterday. Stopped by after completing the sale of the OBV. It was bittersweet to see her being towed away. What a great boat! I'm hoping the next family has as much fun as we did!

I talked with Cynde about the decals. We were trying to keep this simple by ordering the same for each set, but I think she may be able to work with you on that. She suggested that I talk you into getting the chrome decals like I did - on a new boat! Any takers?

Oh yeah I can imaging it was sad to see her go. Lucky for you there was a brand new shiney boat waiting to repalce her LOL.

Well I did speak to Cynde and she said you had been in, or was it she saw you slobbering over your shiney new boat, something like that

You know I'd love to do that, even mentioned it to the wife, and I have the bruises to prove it If I did that though I'd have to live in the boat as I'd have no other place to call home. Perhaps I'll stick to just the decals. For now LOL.

She hasn't quite forgiven me for getting the 2007 Bayliner then the 2010 Moomba, so maybe in 2015? Keeps saying things like "you're never satisfied" or "nothing is ever good enough for you", crap like that.

I really don't know why I'd need a bigger boat than I have. Anymore it is usually just the wife and I taking the boat out... sad but true... kids grow up and everything changes... school, work, living their own lives... ungrateful little sheots. Opps, sorry about that
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Thought my wife was in Colorado on business but it sure sounds like she is with you!!!!

So maybe in 2015? Keeps saying things like "you're never satisfied" or "nothing is ever good enough for you", crap like that.

They need to get older for this to happen? Guess mine are getting a head start!

.. ungrateful little sheots. Opps, sorry about that[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Okay Drew what is the secret handshake and password we need to place the orders?
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

I've only heard back from you and one other. Gotta check with Cynde to see if the price holds for lower number of folks. Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    I've only heard back from you and one other. Gotta check with Cynde to see if the price holds for lower number of folks. Stay tuned.
    Alrighty then. Time to post the names of those that voted Yes but are backing out. Time for a public flogging and much riducule me thinks.
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

I am in... Hopefully you got my PM...