Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, absolutely, positively I am in!

8 61.54%
  • No, but I felt compelled to vote

5 38.46%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

So I'm in now.

Would it be possible to just get the small MOOMBA for the transom or is it all or nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    Would it be possible to just get the small MOOMBA for the transom or is it all or nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have the set from the non-oem buy that look real nice. So this set will not be needed when I get the OEM set. Make me an offer.
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

I will buy you lunch at Capital Grill. And then a gift card to a nice place around the corner for a massage. Apparently if you are a night owl its great, bc they are open 24 hours.

Deal?!
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

I see how you Georgia boys are. PM me KSmith and let me know what you want and we can work something out. That's of course if BullDawg hadn't already served you up.
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

I have the aftermarket set for the two sides and I'm not skilled enough to put them on. I'll take offers as well.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I have the aftermarket set for the two sides and I'm not skilled enough to put them on. I'll take offers as well.
    Oh heck I never thought anyone would buy the large MOOMBA side sets, but if so I have the two large side sets available too. All offers will be entertained
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    I see how you Georgia boys are. PM me KSmith and let me know what you want and we can work something out. That's of course if BullDawg hadn't already served you up.
    While waterbulldawgs offer is hard to refuse jpetty has first pick. However one could argue jpetty did not actually make an offer, and I suppose that technically that is true.

So in that light if jpetty wants them he can either post an offer here of PM me one but I am far too tired to think of what they would be worth to me
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

I'm hoping for a refund on the ones I bought and will then be in!
    Bill
    2004 Moomba Outback
    1981 MC Stars and Stripes....conveniently sold to the neighbor

I don't know if this helps but the wife and I changed the decal on our 08 supra to the chrome letters. It was a piece of cake and looks great too. Masked lines with blue masking tape and taped the supra letters on. They come with film on the front and on the back. When we were happy with the placement we removed 1/2 an inch of film on the top of the back side, lined it up on the tape and stuck the top. You can then lift out the bottom to remove the rest of the film and work the letters down. Film on the outside keeps all the spaceing. Piece of cake. We were nervopus though. Hate f'n up when it costs that much. Cost me 500 from the dealer for just SUPRA. Sounds like you guys are getting a great deal