Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HeaterCraft Group buy #3

Is there anyone left for a group buy? Am I the only one left without a heater? I may just have to belly up and pay full retail. Would you guys that bought and installed a heater do it again? Which one should I go with? Thanks

Also, was it ever determined if the "Y" adaptor did in fact make things hotter at Idle?

Chad
    Last edited by Hydrofoiljunky; 03-19-2012 at 10:12 PM.

Chad, what model boat do you have.?

I bought the 4 port, three tubes and a fixed mount. The wye will certainly help at idle. I never used mine because it was really tough to get to in the 07 obv.

Definately worth IMO.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrofoiljunky View Post
    Is there anyone left for a group buy? Am I the only one left without a heater? I may just have to belly up and pay full retail. Would you guys that bought and installed a heater do it again? Which one should I go with? Thanks

Also, was it ever determined if the "Y" adaptor did in fact make things hotter at Idle?

Chad
    I'd be in for a group buy.
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

Quote Originally Posted by mnpracing View Post
    I'd be interested as well
    2007 LSV - Brittany Blue - GIII ballast - Alpine CDA-9885 mp3/cd/ipod - Rockford 400.4 ampon the cockpit speakers, Rockford 1000 watt amp powering two 12 inch Rockford subs with Farad Stinger digital capacitor, 4 sets of Rockford component speakers & Rockford bow speakers.

what are we looking at for price?
    2017 Helix

Wakemakers 1050s
    Bow bag ( Surf edition)
    Autowake

I would be in.
    -Jay
    2008 Supra 21V

Scanning over the Group buy #2, it looks like they were in the $325 - $350 Range. The Wye adaptor I believe is more?? Also, I noticed one person saying Dan?, at Heatercraft told em they needed at least 10 PPL. I guess I would just wait to see if there were another 10 brave souls wanting in on this thing, then I could call Heatercraft and go from there.

So all you folks without a heater and if you don't live in Florida speak up or forever hold your peace.

Speaking of Heat, it hit 67 today where I am at. Warmest temp so far this year. I think warmer weather is coming guys. Maybe we don't need heaters afterall???? Yahhhh No, I still want one Hehehehehehe

Chad

Quote Originally Posted by saskie99 View Post
    what are we looking at for price?
    08' Mobius LS, Black Betty, Powder Coated Black Racks, Black Mirror Mount, Black Speakers, Transom Shield, Homemade Black Vinyl Wind Damn, Soon to be black powder coated Z5

i bought the 4 port heater and man it makes it nice for the colder mornings or nights... if the kids and girls are happy everyone is happy! cab has an amazingly easy diy picture install. well worth the money. i also bought the y adapter but didn't use it i wanted to try it first without and figured don't really need heat unless your moving so i got my collecting dust in the garage.
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664

If i had to do again i would just buy a really nice wakesurf board and a heavy sweatshirt. My heater didnt get used much last year. I did install the wye in the lsv but couldnt tell if it made a huge difference as it was t used much if at all.