Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default vegasbound this weekend

one of the parental units is having a hard time, so sis and I are driving to vegas for a quick weekend trip

looking forward to 2 things...

cheap liquor to bring home(40% less than local prices from the state-run stores) and......

renting a car to keep gas mileage high and miles off any of my old decrepid rides...
    had a hyundai elantra last year and loved it for a midsize car. next trip was a chevy impala. it was a total piece of shiot. begged enterprise for a ford fusion and hoping I get one to compare the 3.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, have fun!
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

OH MAN. I love the Double Double. My mouth is watering

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Made me crave one for breakfast.

Best shot at replicating one in the ATL is Five Guys. Close, but not exactly the same. Heading there with the kids in a bit while Momma is at a PTA meeting.

Drew: 5 Guys is WAAAY overrated. You've bought into the hype! Never had In and Out, but I was just in Vegas (Drew, if you remember, I was on the phone with you navigating strip traffic) and ALMOST stopped and tried. Decided my arteries didn't need anymore clogging.

Didn't get to do all that much while I was there, but I went to a comedy show in the Planet Hollywood that was hilarious. Wish I had seen a show. Next time I go I am definitely going to see the King.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Yeah, I know but what other options do we have around here?

I like the burgers at Ted's, but too expensive for the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBullDawg1980 View Post
    Drew: 5 Guys is WAAAY overrated. You've bought into the hype! Never had In and Out, but I was just in Vegas (Drew, if you remember, I was on the phone with you navigating strip traffic) and ALMOST stopped and tried. Decided my arteries didn't need anymore clogging.

Didn't get to do all that much while I was there, but I went to a comedy show in the Planet Hollywood that was hilarious. Wish I had seen a show. Next time I go I am definitely going to see the King.
    I agree we have 5 brothers up here, if you like real greasy fries and burgers, or want 3 or more burger pattys then this is a good place to go.

Been to my first IN-N-Out last year in Cali, and felt same way, greasy, cheap eats but just didnt live to the hipe with me.

IM not even sure if we have In-N-Outs up in the Portland area, i dont recall seeing one but i couldnt be mistaken, another place simular i have never tried is White House LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Five guys takes about 5 months off your life expectancy every trip.... Lol. But it is so worth it.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    another place simular i have never tried is White House LOL.
    sure you aren't talking white castle? remember: White castle fries only come in one size...

almost every burger joint will make you what you want. in-n-out has a "secret" menu that you can order off of, such as the three by three or burger king and the octowhopper..

5 guys is a good burger, but way too much on the fries.

I don't think there's anything wrong with a little grease now and again. keeps the good cholesterol in check
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

On their 1986 album Licensed to Ill, the Beastie Boys referenced White Castle in not one song, not two songs, but five songs:

Hold It Now – Hit It!
    The New Style
    Slow And Low
    Girls
    Slow Ride

Why do I know this? High school, beer & growing up in the home town of White Castle!