Default Need a measurement 08 LSV

I am getting a new Evolution cover and Cory us going to be adding a tower loop (basically a loop to bungee up to the tower pylon) The problem is my boat is still in storage... Can anybody help? Here is what I need...

Start from the center of the windshield (basically the walk through) and measure towards the back of the boat to an imaginary line (as if the pylon on the tower came straight down).

Thank You!

6ft on the money. I hung a plumb line from the tower pylon and measured back to the plumb line from the top center of the windshield. Is that what your looking for?

PWI as usual...

Thats it... Thank you for the help!

My pleasure.

Sent from my android iPhone killer

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by eblom View Post
    I am getting a new Evolution cover and Cory us going to be adding a tower loop (basically a loop to bungee up to the tower pylon) The problem is my boat is still in storage... Can anybody help? Here is what I need...

Start from the center of the windshield (basically the walk through) and measure towards the back of the boat to an imaginary line (as if the pylon on the tower came straight down).

Thank You!
    Why is the loop being added to the cover?
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

Cory said that he has started doing this as insurance to prevent any pooling of water. It will allow me to hook a bungee cord from the cover to my tower pylon... He threw it in for free and it made sense to me...