Default Gravity III Sprinkler Valve

Does anyone know if I have 3/4" or 1" lines for my valves? The black switches on the valves are all off and my two rear sacks fill automatically no matter which switch is on. I am going to replace all three valves with the Iritrol valves. Any suggestions?
    2007 Mobius LSV
    325 Indmar
    2 SONY 12" XPLOD Subs
    10 Kenwood 6.5"
    2 SONY 600W amps

Wakesurfing is way better than...

I thought the stock ones were 3/4" but I looked at one last night in my "ballast box" and it looked like 1" stepped down to 3/4" hose.
    Last edited by kaneboats; 03-20-2012 at 12:13 PM.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

If you pull them apart and clean them thoroughly they should work fine. I have to do it once a season to keep them working correctly.

PWI as usual...

I replaced the two rear sack valves with new Orbit valves at Home Depot and it worked wonders! I saved the third for when the front sack goes bad.
    2007 Mobius LSV
    325 Indmar
    2 SONY 12" XPLOD Subs
    10 Kenwood 6.5"
    2 SONY 600W amps

Wakesurfing is way better than...

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    If you pull them apart and clean them thoroughly they should work fine. I have to do it once a season to keep them working correctly.
    Pulling mine apart and cleaning them was the death of mine. Did that when I winterized and non of them worked after that. Had to replace all three. To answer the OPs questions the manifold is 1" stepped down to a 3/4" valve and hose
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD