Default Goin to Austin...

next week for a couple of days. Any touristy things to take in after 5? Going to be there Tuesday and Wednesday.
    past---------------2003 Outback SOLD
    present------------2006 Supra Launch 21V

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by rsinger View Post
    next week for a couple of days. Any touristy things to take in after 5? Going to be there Tuesday and Wednesday.
    go to lake austin and eat and have a drink at a restaurant on the water.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

If your in town on the 28th you can watch the Longhorns play some baseball. Home game at 6 I think.

6th street is a cool area to check out if your not from around here. Bars/clubs/comedy/drag/sports bar whatever your thing is you can find it there. Try looking up Frank Erwin Center website to see if there's any concerts or shows while your in town.

Lots of good eats/bars on Lake Travis and South Austin Marine has 2 locations in austin plus a marina. The staff is on the lake almost daily, ask for Hunter
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Definitely checkout The Hula Hut on Lake Austin. Usually quite a few wakeboats docked there (can usually dock about 15-20 boats). Austin is a Tige, Malibu, and Nautique town. The Hula Hut is on Lake Austin Blvd and I highly recommend the Hulala drink...it comes in a fish bowl and if you've never had fried ice cream...GET IT there, best ever!!! If the weather is good (warm and dry) and you want to get a feel of the Austin vibe then Hula Hut and/or The Oasis on Lake Travis.

If you're from out of town you have to do 6th St. Lots of good music to choose from or if you like music and like to laugh your butt off, try the dueling pianos. Good food everywhere you look too.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

How could forget The Salt Lick BBQ. All you can punish yourself with and has been on the Travel Channel and Food Network.