Hybrid View

Default Family War Wagon

Well my time spent with my jacked up, murdered-out, 4x4 was short lived. It turns out a "family" truck was not as practical as I thought it would be. Kids w/friends didn't fit and select baseball season is in full swing. This means a lot of traveling with my sons baseball team and the truck just wasn't cutting it, not to mention the lack of fuel economy. I traded in my Tahoe four months ago for the GMC, which was probably a huge mistake as it was nearly paid off.

I came across a great deal on a barely used 2009 Nissan Armada LE fully loaded. Has every option available and fits 7 comfortably. MPG isn't great but still lot better than the truck. (15.1 vs. 10.5 on average). Pulled the trigger and now im back in a Family War Wagon. Wife and kids love it and I suppose that's what's important right?

It's gonna pull the LSV just fine i think and has the tow package with auto-level system. Hooked the boat up yesterday and within about 15 seconds the compressor came on and the FWW leveled out.

Anyone else tow with or own a Nissan Armada?

Last edited by jpetty3023; 03-16-2012 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Pics didn't post
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Nice, but REALLY!!!

How come you didn't give any of us on here a chance to buy the truck?

I may need to do the same thing soon. 3 kids across the back isn't working too well any longer but I have a hard time envisioning life without my truck. Anybody interested in taking in a moody, 12 yr old female?

Dang Drew you know I never even gave that a thought. I probably could have got more for it by posting it up here to instead of the dealership using it as a trade-in.

And if you get someone to take your 12 year old daughter let me know and I'll throw in my two prissy brat daughters in for free
    Jason

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

nice ride. those have always gotten decent reviews with gas mileage being the only negative..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

It will pull fine. Those are real nice rides.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    Dang Drew you know I never even gave that a thought. I probably could have got more for it by posting it up here to instead of the dealership using it as a trade-in.

And if you get someone to take your 12 year old daughter let me know and I'll throw in my two prissy brat daughters in for free
    Ya mean the "stealership?" Of course you could have done better here.

Good lookin' ride. I'll throw three more daughters in if there's any takers.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Nice ride, my mom used to have an exterra and loved it but wanted a car and now she has an altima, nissan has her hooked so they must be pretty good!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

My wife used to have a maxima and loved it. Seems like solid vehicles. Made and manufactured in the USA so can't go wrong there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jason

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Ahh man you lost a pimp point on that one man LOL. You moving to suberbia too? LOL on just kidding bro just razzing you.

Its a nice SUV, i rode in one a few years back. They are huge, and they look huge too, prolly weight in around 6K and thats why you get ok milage but not great. I expect it will pull as well as a gas truck since its weight and engine are comparabe.

I would have told the brat 12yr ole dont forget who Dad is, now shut up and text someone who gives a dam already LOL.

That reminds me when i had the F150 and drove from TX to Portland with my sister in law and her 18 and 20 year old daughters in the Supercab lol. After about 300 miles of the 20yr olds BF calling her to ask where she was, the constant Bzzzz of text from her phone i was about to punch someone. Then she wedges that dam phone under my headrest on my driver seat, then fell asleep. Well that phone was locked in the glove box the rest of the trip. Man was she pissed but i was happy and so was Claudia and Sandra <sister> lol

After that me and Sandy <20yr old have been best buds because she got it threw her head real fast my truck my rules LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]