Threaded View

Default Family War Wagon

Well my time spent with my jacked up, murdered-out, 4x4 was short lived. It turns out a "family" truck was not as practical as I thought it would be. Kids w/friends didn't fit and select baseball season is in full swing. This means a lot of traveling with my sons baseball team and the truck just wasn't cutting it, not to mention the lack of fuel economy. I traded in my Tahoe four months ago for the GMC, which was probably a huge mistake as it was nearly paid off.

I came across a great deal on a barely used 2009 Nissan Armada LE fully loaded. Has every option available and fits 7 comfortably. MPG isn't great but still lot better than the truck. (15.1 vs. 10.5 on average). Pulled the trigger and now im back in a Family War Wagon. Wife and kids love it and I suppose that's what's important right?

It's gonna pull the LSV just fine i think and has the tow package with auto-level system. Hooked the boat up yesterday and within about 15 seconds the compressor came on and the FWW leveled out.

Anyone else tow with or own a Nissan Armada?

Last edited by jpetty3023; 03-16-2012 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Pics didn't post
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV