Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

An IPO is the time to have the stocks. Sucks she had to sell but you got a sweet bike now.

Looks like a comfy ride. Congrats.
    Last edited by KG's Supra24; 03-16-2012 at 10:29 AM.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

I'll say this.. not my cup of tea, as I prefer a crotch rocket, but that bike is very nice. given a choice of hd or victory for a touring bike, I'll take a victory every time..

nice purchase mike..

glad to see you are getting gear. don't be that harley guy with full leathers and a dew rag. always sport a lid... oh wait, it's law there isn't it
    you got a "m" endorsement on your license or is an msf course in your future?
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet bike!!!!!!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Your going to have to ride that thing up here so I can have a look at it. Beautiful bike brutha!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

PWI as usual...

nice bike man, i had didnt know polaris and victory where the same. that thing looks pretty sweet and that 106 has some power i bet.

i got my M class license just so i can rent a HD fatboy and do the toys for tots ride every winter if i am home. tons of fun
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Victory is a nice bike. My boss has one and it is beautiful. Wish I had one but got to buy gas for the boat!!!
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

Nice bike! Ur gonna need to upgrade the residence to one with a bigger garage soon !!

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Thanks guys.

@ KG yea i have no control over the stocks we get from the company, there used as part of our pay and bonus programs. They force sold hers, we both have stocks and such we pay into that we have control of but these ones we dont have any control of. Sucks because at Intel they give me 50-100 each year as part of my pay raises, but there on a 4 year mature plan and when they mature if the stocks are lower then what they were when issued i get nothing, like last month i had 300 shares expireing, so i had to sell them for 3 bucks each LOL

@Sandm yea its the law to wear a Helm here. Yes i have my M endorcement from my Crotch Rocket days, 95 Katana 600 black with purple. My Tourmaster jacket isnt leather, i will prolly get a nice leather jacket as well but this jacket is pretty nice, all these vents for cooling, and it has removable shoulder and elbo guards. It will be my every day riding jacket.

Actually yes im planning on taking a MSF course as well, but the itermediate, i think it would be good to see if i learn some new stuff or identify if i have bad habits to work on.

@Newty, you know i will brother. Wont cost me 50 bucks to drive out there now LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Great looking ride Mike. You will look great sitting on the back with Claudia driving.

Mike- I am not a touring bike guy normally, but holy cow! That is SHARP! I am definitely in the "love it" crowd.

AWESOME!

Are HD's still all aircooled? (besides the V-Rod) I thought I saw a radiator on your Victory. My father and Uncle both have HD's and they get hotter than heck when riding. What made you go with the Victory over the HD? Were you looking at the Electra Glide?
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden