Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bed Rug..Got One? Get One, there shweet.

Just got my Bed Rug installed. Its a really sweet product. http://www.bedrug.com/

After having a Rhino liner in my last couple of trucks and liking them i really missed not having something in the bed of the new truck. I have an issue with scratches on my trucks and this includes the bed. IDK something with me i guess LOL.

Anyhow after 2 months of arguing with the Steelership over my trucks title being done wrong, my stabalizer not getting installed and figing to get my credit back from the IOU the Steelership gave me at the time i purchase i went down there with full Malo attitude and put the Sales Manager in check.

After hashing out the issues he offered me a free Rhino liner since they install them or 300 towards anyliner i wanted. So i got my Bed Rug for 74 bucks out of pocket.

I love this liner as its a perfect match to the carpet on my topper, and its padded so when you craw in there to get items its soft on the knees. Also with the carpet style liner things dont seem to slide as much on them.

To top it off Its Oso approved so now he can ride in the back and stick his head out the windows and i dont have to worry about him sliding in the bed when i take my corners at 30 mph LOL.

Sorry not the best pics as i used my Iphone and im getting flaring from the late day rain and sun glare.

Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Yep, I got one too for the new truck. Amazing product.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

They are awesome. Just don't get that pretty truck dirty now actually using it for work
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    They are awesome. Just don't get that pretty truck dirty now actually using it for work
    Haha it would be real ugly if i used it in my line of work. I switched area at Intel back in July, now im in Chemical waste dealing with all the hazerdous chemicals from the Fabs after there done processing with it.

She is really dirty right now, i washed her last week and then drove to Seattle and back in the rain, tomorrow im driving to Seattle again, in the rain LOL
    [COLOR="#696969"]

As long as you keep on buying toys we will continue to be envious Mike. Keep on keepin on.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

those are not really useful without a camper shell huh?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    My cousin had one without a camper shell but I never really understood. His didn't looked trashed though.

The previous owner of my truck had one and now I hate him. He apparently had a shell and took the shell and carpet. Now I have velcro stickies all over the truck bed, and they aren't just a simple peel off.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

That carpet looks like a good thing if you have a shell or whatever. I have a heavy rubbermat from Ford ,thats shapped and fitted that can be removed but does a nice job of protecting. Got it as part of the freebies you can get at purchase. I love it.

My box is open to the elements .
    07 Outback DD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I personally wouldnt own one with out a shell or hard top over.

Its only held in with velcro and 3m sticky tape. Its in there pretty good but if you have an open bed then it could blow out over time id suspect.

If i was running only an open bed then a rubber mat, or Rhino style liner is the way to go.

I personally never run an open bed on my trucks, i have always had the roll up bed covers till this one.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I always liked the looks and feel of them. But wonder about them holding moisture if/when they do get wet. I'd be throwing gear and things in there after a day on the water. And let's face it, it's a truck and something is going to get spilled back there sooner or later at least in my world? Or Oso all wet and muddy jumping in the back?
    How's it for that over time?

Agree that the ONLY way to use one would be with a topper regardless.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet