Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Every symptom and corresponding codes would indicate a faulty throttle body to me. Take pictures of the throttle body for us so we can see what's going on there. Have stazi translate if need be as I don't speak Spanish

2005 mobius lsv 2900lbs ballast
    2005 mobius lsv

Quote Originally Posted by superfet View Post
    Hi there.
    I get the same problem if i use the cruisecontrol and don´t turn it off after stoping. Check if cruise control is on and turn it off.
    ^^^^^ we did this when we first got the boat... makes you think all is lost! LOL
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

It's a drive by wire system. It's a 2008. Since this year the tps is attached directly to the throttle handle.

We checked the throttle body and it looked clean, we also opened the Etc and it looked perfect. We found the tps and the cable was bend badly, so we straightened it and moved the connections and the boat performed perfectly for the rest of the day.
    Next day the boat failed again, so Santi and a car electrician disconected the tps and went through the connections. Everything connects Ok.
    Next step would be order a new TPS (I guess...) . I have already contacted Skidim let's see if they have any.
    Is there any way to check the TPS?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Arek; 08-22-2012 at 12:37 PM. Reason: error

There is a way to check, but you probably don't have access to the software to do it. Go order a new tps and be done with it.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

I'm with Lewis. Get a new TPS and be done with it. Also make sure the wires that were bent have continuity to the plug. (I'm thinking this is what you did with the electrician).

If that's a GM TPS then I bet you can order it online from somewhere like Autozone for dirt cheap rather than getting raped buying it through a European dealer.
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    I'm with Lewis. Get a new TPS and be done with it. Also make sure the wires that were bent have continuity to the plug. (I'm thinking this is what you did with the electrician).

If that's a GM TPS then I bet you can order it online from somewhere like Autozone for dirt cheap rather than getting raped buying it through a European dealer.
    YES YES check the continuity in the wires. I would almost go do that before you buy a new TPS
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

I think we must check that TPS. Seems like its a part of the teleflex drive by wire throttle system and has to be changed completely.

http://www.skidim.com/prodinfo.asp?number=108014

It's the little black potentiometer and the full assembly costs 319$!

Stazi, Are you sure it's GM (General Motors)?

I can not find anywhere TPS .... Anyone know where you can buy only the sensor???

[IMG][/IMG]

This is the sensor...