Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Yup.. been 80- degrees here, and 67 water... been skiing for weeks now too... just put an hour on the boat after work.
    08 Outback. Private Lake Owner.

Lucky all'ya'all..............just tryin my southern drawl

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

feels like summer here- went skiing for the third time in the last week last night. It was actually comfortable with water temps in the 60s- I'll be in trunks next week!!!
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

Despite 80 degree weather, haven't dropped her in once. Shame.

But have her out today cleaning and installing new speakers. She'll be ready next weekend. Let's hope Ga doesn't get a freak cold streak. Few years ago we had a HUGE blizzard in March. Got like 5-6 inches of snow.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by skiyaker View Post
    feels like summer here- went skiing for the third time in the last week last night. It was actually comfortable with water temps in the 60s- I'll be in trunks next week!!!

sk - Good to read that you are on the water already. Mine is still in the garage and will stay there until mid-April. While not likely that we will have another extended freeze here in the Chicago area, I'm not in the mood to chance it and then have to go through the winterize/summerize thing again. Looking forward to meeting up with you and giving you a pull behind my Outback this season. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

For those of you that can ,please get a ski or two in for us Northerners. As Deerfield mentioned ,its likely gonna be awhile till boating is a reality for us and thats just to get out using a DRYSUIT.
    For once we are nearly bare of snow but more is predicted to come maybe even this weekend. The Rockie Mountains ,1 hr to the west of us are getting record amounts of snow and ski hills are at or near record snow levels.
    Its gonna be awhile till i consider dewinterizing or even untarping at the moment.
    I just began ordering parts for trailer repairs and stereo parts for prodject that either got put off or delayed. Let the warm temps head our way PLEASE,but in the mean time a few more pics and posts of others getting out will have to suffice.
    07 Outback DD

Well, if it is any consolation I spent all day today on the water here in Lake County Florida (an appropriate name if you ask anyone who lives here) and it was AWESOME! Sorry for our northern folks who don't get to ski for a while. We will pause for few moments of meditation on your behalf!!!!!
    Gordon White
    2003 Moomba Outback

Thanks for that,Now i feel better........
    07 Outback DD

skied 2 sets tonight in a shortie- water temps 65-66 with air in the upper 70s; this is crazy!
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

I'm heading to Palm Springs to play some gold for 4 days, then 2 days in Vegas before returning home. Boat will come out of heated storage around April 15th. Once the ice is gone from the lake the only thing remaining is my mind asking myself - WTH are you waiting for? Get wet man! And our boating season will start! WOO HOO
    2014 Centurion Carbon Pro

2004 Ski Nautique 196 LE - SOLD
    2004 Outback DD - SOLD
    1995 Supra TSM6 Comp - SOLD

2017 - 67" Radar Lithium Vapor Pro Build w/ Radar Vapor Boa Bindings

Stay STACKED & Pull HARD!!!