Default 05 outback pricing

I talked to a dealer who will order me an 05 moomba with tower, radio, 325 motor, trailer for 25-26000. The boat will take three weeks to make. Does this sound right?

Default Replying to Topic '05 outback pricing'

Originally posted by Gharvin

I talked to a dealer who will order me an 05 moomba with tower, radio, 325 motor, trailer for 25-26000. The boat will take three weeks to make. Does this sound right?
    That sounds like a good deal.

The time frame is way off though. Mine was ordered over a month ago and will not be here till the first to second week of July.

Im assuming you are looking at the Outback????

good luck.

Default Replying to Topic '05 outback pricing'

That price sounds pretty good to me. Especially if they are not charging set up and delivery on top of that.

When I was messing around with the dealer to get my 05 LSV that I ordered at the boat show set up in May, the dealer was commenting that at this time last year they had no boats in inventory. This year they had a dozen inventory boats and more on the way. I understand that the additional capacity at the factory increased production considerably. Given that, I am thinking that there will be some pretty good boat deals at the end of the summer that haven't occurred for awhile. Maybe the boat show deals won't look as great as they have in the past if the models are discounted this summer. These are just my own conclusions, but I am wondering if other parts of the country are seeing the same thing. Maybe it was just the dealer ordering a little heavy.

Also, I am amazed at the number of inboard boats that I see on the lakes now. Moomba's, Supra's, MC and Centurion's seem to be everywhere. It seems that either you have a fishing boat, a pontoon or a ski boat.