Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Smile Official Soft Moomba/Supra Combo Coozie Group Buy

Since the other thread got a little hairy, I figured I would start a new one.

Here are the Supra coozies we did last year. They way it worked, everyone that wanted in sent $20 bucks and that guaranteed a minumium of 10 coozies of their choice in color. In the end, with the quantity it allowed to be ordered, just about everyone ended up with 13-15 total.

Last year we ended up doing blue, red, black, and grey. This year, depending on how many more people we can get involved, we may be able to get some more colors..pink specifically. From what KG could remember, each color took a minimum of 25 to make it worth ordering.

The sky is the limit on color as long as there is enough demand per color. I've attached a few pics of last years. The one color that ended up being our fav is the grey. They grey ones are made a bit different and they hold bottles perfectly. Anytime someone had a bottle, the grey was always the go to coozie. Not sure what other colors would end up like this, but the grey did last year.

Regarding the look, we figured we would use the same Supra logo on one side, and increase the size a bit, and do Moomba on the other side. We would likely leave the logo underneath the Supra and use "No Worries" on the Moomba side.

I think this pic shows how well fit the grey one is on a bottle. That grey one was used all summer long on both bottles and cans and still fits the smaller bottle like a glove!

So, let's get this thing in motion. Everyone that is interested post up:
    1. What color(s)
    2. Quantity of each color wanted.

It worked out really well last year with everyone commiting to a $20 order an being guaranteed 10 and then splitting the rest up equally over the orders. The $20 covers paypal fees and shipping, along with the coozie order. We would like to place the order on the 21st of this month which gives folks two weeks from today to make a request.

My paypal is [email protected] for those that are for certain going to order.
    Last edited by dusty2221; 03-07-2012 at 09:42 PM.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

love choice of a shiner for a demo picture, if we dont do the suction coolie group buy again then i am in
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

This in no way is intended to take place of the Suction group buy. Now you can have both styles! A little something for everyone!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

I'm in. Prefer black, pink, and whatever else is left. If orange is an option then I will need a few of those for sure
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

I'm in - just sent you the $$ via paypal. As for color, just mix them up. Give me a few of each... a coozie is a coozie. If orange makes the cut, I definitely want a few of those. Whatever shows up in the mail is cool with me!
    Last edited by TL7; 03-08-2012 at 12:09 AM.
    Current: 2010 LSV
    Previous: 2007 Outback

Put me down for whatever you need to make an order round out-- OK?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Oh, and after reading the cookie/coozie thread, my vote would be for Moomba on one side and the Roo on the other. Or just Moomba, or just Roo. Basically just Moomba and Roo vs some saying.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?keml1b

I have all yall's request down.

TL7, the coozie is expected to be Supra on one side and Moomba on the other. What dusty meant by wording was the tagline underneath the logo/brand.

One side would be: Supra / a better wake a better boat (underneath, like in pic above)
    Other side would be: Moomba / no worries (underneath, no example yet)
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Can we get some strictly moomba and some strictly supra? Or am I reading it wrong? No offense to anyone with a supra, but being a moomba owner I don't want coozies that have moomba one one side, and then supra: a better boat on the other side. I'd rather just rep my brand if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by TL7 View Post
    Can we get some strictly moomba and some strictly supra? Or am I reading it wrong? No offense to anyone with a supra, but being a moomba owner I don't want coozies that have moomba one one side, and then supra: a better boat on the other side. I'd rather just rep my brand if that makes sense.
    Haha, I hadn't thought of the better boat part. We were just using that tagline because it is/was the slogan. We could consider switching it to "beyond better" but, honestly, I hate that tagline. And not sure if that actually solves your concern or not.

Hmmmm .... I guess we can see how the orders turn out but this has been posted on the Supra side as well with some already paying. Having separate styles of coozies is essentially making separate orders.

I hate to say "no" but it does complicate it quite a bit. Perhaps we should have taken thoughts first.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded