Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Any readers on here???

I read a lot of magazines online and in print a few. I usually have a Bloomberg Business week, The Economist and a local paper on me
    And read a lot online. Mainly industry related news and notes and then I read financials of my clients which can get alittle dry. 10k statements, earnings reports etc.

But I read a solid and fairly quick book recently that gives some insight backed by solid facts.

The Coming Jobs War. Very good read.

What is everyone reading now and how much do you read? I would say in research I gotta be around an hour a day. Then fun stuff add another hour.

I am about to start Killing Lincoln to see what the fuss is all about.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

I subscribe to several car/boat mags and manage to read several pages a day while sitting on the old porcelain throne.

does that count??

I keep hoping to make it down south, as I hear wolf has quite the collection of bathroom reading that he is more than willing to loan out...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I don't read too good and don't rite too good neither.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Just about finished with American Sniper. It's a bio about a Navy SEAL sniper named Chris Kyle. He's a TX boy and a very easy read, makes you feel like your knee deep in the shi+ with him. Got a couple mags delivered to the house to for the Jon reading when the iPad is dead or hogged up by the kiddos
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

I used to read a couple years ago but I have a hard time finding books that are interesting. When I was in Egypt for a month about a year and half ago I read a series of books called the ezekiel option or something like that, knocked out all three in a month. I like reading magazine but I am too cheap to buy a subscription, most of my read is on the yahoo news ticker on the computer.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Brad Thor and Vince Flynn are pretty fun for casual or beach reading. I save them for airports cuz I have layovers every time I fly in and out of here.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I read my Bible every day. That's about the only book though. I've read of the Bug Man Series so far though, they are GREAT! Very suspenseful and graphic. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...bug+man+series

I subscribe to a few mags, Sport Rider, Road and Track, Car and Driver, and Popular Mechanics right now. Subscribed to 4-Wheel and Off-Road for many years, but seemed liek ti was getting too repetitious. I don't like reading online mags as much...maybe jsut 'cuz they're harder to read on the throne? Lol. I do read Cycle News online, and sometimes Racer X.
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    I keep hoping to make it down south, as I hear wolf has quite the collection of bathroom reading that he is more than willing to loan out...
    Apparently, this is only true if you're at my home to do some work. I think I need to install a "contractor crapper" somewhere out in the woods.

Get the Sunday paper... No time for daily. Does that count?

I get 4-wheel and Offroad, and Offroad Adventures (both free) but like Ryan said they seem very repetitive anymore.
    New Technology is a decent mag I steal from work regularly.

My kids have to read a minimum of 20 minutes every night for HW so I try to make it a point to join them. I keep telling myself if I had a tablet I'd read more - I have no idea why I think that though. Just the novelty factor I guess.

My girls keep hounding me to start reading The Hunger Games but with Spring time coming I'd much rather be outside building/fixing/playing basically anything than sitting around.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I am currently reading "Beyond Einstein" by Michio Kaku. It is not an easy read, but it is interesting (if you like physics, quantum theory). Plus the Car and Driver monthly and Waterski (whenever they send one).
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier