Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default TL7 Happy birthday!!!

Happy Birthday! Hope you got some water time..
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Happy cake day kid. Hope it's a great one

Sent from my home phone..
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Happy Birthday Taft!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Happy Birthday bud! Hope you have a great one!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Happy birthday!
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Guys I just saw this thread - thanks for all the well wishes!

As for my birthday, I've definitely had better. While out with friends in a river we've been too many times to count, we found a log floating under the water while pulling a boarder at 22. Just got the approval from insurance today for $7518. Rudder, strut, shaft, and the fiberglass broke so bad they have to glass the bottom and then glass from inside as well.

As bad as it sounds, I didn't get too worked up. Nobody was hurt, and this is why I have insurance (thankfully great insurance. Took boat to dealer Tuesday and check was issued this morning). With a log floating below the surface, short of staying home there's just not anything you can do. This isn't our first go around with underwater damage, and Rinker's has the best service department I know of.

My biggest regret is violating my rule of no boating on holidays, even though we were literally the only boat on the water at the time. Stupid peer pressure!!!

Thanks again for the birthday wishes.
    Current: 2010 LSV
    Previous: 2007 Outback

Awww man! Hate to hear that but glad to hear there were no injuries. Going that fast sounds like someone was looking out for ya.

Did they give you an idea of how long the boat would be out of commission?
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

They expect it to be ready before next weekend. I really hope that's accurate because we are leaving next Friday for a lakehouse in New Braunfels for the weekend with friends.
    Current: 2010 LSV
    Previous: 2007 Outback

Oh, man I'm with the Dawg on this one. Sucks, but sure glad everyone is OK.

Sure hope repairs go as expected.

wow, horrible you got the damage but awesome everything is moving along so quickly to get it fixed. was this on the san bernard?

also, who insures you???? if they are really good i might want to make a swap!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD