Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thanks for the heads up Razzman! It is apreciated. I have on question, does the exile EQ let you link to others systems?

Was gone all weekend and didnt have time to real all 4 pages.Wow.
    Rick
    2002 Moomba Mobius V

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyrides4Free View Post
    I have on question, does the exile EQ let you link to others systems?
    Someone else will have to chime in on whether or not you can link with a wired connection ...

You can link to other systems wirelessly by using the wireless puck. I'm not sure when that is set to release.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Thanks KG! You have the Krypt, Right? It lets you link doesn't it ? Me and my friend are adding to our systems and want to link. Thanks
    Rick
    2002 Moomba Mobius V

Yes, I have the Krypt.

From my understanding:
    Exile ZLD will link with hardwire(95% sure) and wirelessly (with a bluetooth accessory device).
    Krypt 4200 will link with hardwire and wirelessly (with a bluetooth accessory device).
    Wetsounds 420 will link with hardwire and wirelessly (with a bluetooth accessory device).
    I have never looked into the Clarion device.

Exile is supposed to be coming out with a "puck" that is a bluetooth accessory device. I believe the benefit of the Exile puck over other bluetooth devices is battery life AND it can be used to send OR receive signals. I could be wrong on battery as I haven't researched many other bluetooth devices and figured out their playtimes.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

You need to have a dedicated 'fixed' output on the EQ in order to do a hardwire boat link. You don't want the master influencing the subordinate systems down the line as the volume is changed on the host boat.
    As long as the host boat has a line driver with a fixed output (it doesn't have to be an EQ) that is split off the ipod before going into the host boat system (whether into the HU Aux or EQ Aux) then you could endlessly hardwire link boat to boat (within perhaps five boats in either direction) by each additional boat being equipped with no more than 'Y' adapters. There would be no phasing or time issues. Also, balins can be used with standard Cat5 and extend the transmission length to 150 feet in every direction. This is nothing new for a decade or more. You just have to deal with the cables.
    But a reliable wireless system just makes more sense when its limited to a reasonable number of boats over a reasonable distance.

David
    Earmark Marine

In order not to hijack the exile thread even more .. I'm going to post a question in a previous thread ....

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....tooth-from-RCA
    2016 Moomba Mojo

Thanks KG and Dave, My Kenwood had bluetooth. Just wanted to be sure about all of it.

KG , if I have not told you lately. Your boat is Bad @ss!! Cant wait to catch up with you this summer after you get the 10s in.Rick
    Rick
    2002 Moomba Mobius V

Thanks bud ... It looks like you are planning to pull that boat all over the middle part of the country so I bet we will be seeing each other.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

KG, Been trying to get the Krypt version like you have. They are out of stock for like a month now. Ken at bullet said they are going to run there $99.00 special this month or next. Put my name on a e-mail list. Wanted to finish my stereo sooner, but thats ok. Putting a higher amperage altenator in this weekend (110 amps) and replacing a wheel and tire. Getting rid of my white spoked spare tire to match rest of boat. Had to replace a tire figured it was a good time!
    Rick
    2002 Moomba Mobius V

Default Krypt new equalizer

Got a response from Ken at Bullet, their new EQ KMA-42EQ should be ready in 45 days. Preorder around 15th of this month. $99 as mentioned above.
    http://www.bulletlines.com/Krypt-KMA-42EQ-Wakeboard-EQ-p/4555.htm

Attached Images Attached Images
    2008 MOBIUS LSV