Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Just got back from Keystone!

Any snow skiiers about? Just got back from my first time ever. We had a blasty blast. Lots of cool little pubs in the village there. I would suggest Keystone to anyone wanting a great week! Good to be home though... COME ON SUMMER!Picture 045.jpgPicture 040.jpgPicture 041.jpg
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Go every year to CO. Except we go to Dillon and ski couple different resorts. Copper is my favorite. Usually Board one day with oldest daughter then ski two with youngest and then one day Alone in bowls on backside. Been going since I was 14. Good to hear you liked it. We stay on Dillon on lake. Where did you stay?
    Rick
    2002 Moomba Mobius V

We passed through Dillon...We stayed right at the base of River Run... ski in / out. Condos called The Springs! The Gondola going up was about 200 yards from where we stayed. Wife 2.0 and her twin sis said they loved Copper!
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"

Awesome! I have always liked Keystone, especially the village. Definitely some good places to unwind (outdoor hot tubs were always my favorite). When I was paying for the room we usually stayed at the Arapahoe Inn across the street since it was always very cheap.
    -Ryan
    twitter.com/WakeVideos
    2000 Mobius V
    Monster Tower MT2 - 750 rears, GG 1180 center - PP Wakeboard Edition

Good idea, that place was def. not cheap... but worth it as we spilt it with the bro and sis in law. We spent a lot of time at the Spoon Cafe and The Kick-a-Poo Tavern!
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"

Did you get to try some of the local Microbrews? Dillon has some a lot of good resturants. You were not from my favorite place Snake River Saloon , Great food. Pricy Though. Usually have a live band on weekends too. If you go nxt year, will have to hook up. Im going here pretty soon, Im stoked!!!
    Rick
    2002 Moomba Mobius V

How come no pics of you on your arse Chawk!!
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

We ate at thew Snake River...the pub side was rowdy and fun! Oh, there were plenty of opportunities to get a pic of me face down in the snow... I guess the wife loves me after all!
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyrides4Free View Post
    Did you get to try some of the local Microbrews? Dillon has some a lot of good resturants. You were not from my favorite place Snake River Saloon , Great food. Pricy Though. Usually have a live band on weekends too. If you go nxt year, will have to hook up. Im going here pretty soon, Im stoked!!!
    I believe we are trying for the same week next year. We timed it perfectly... the place was not over run! Sounds like a Moomba owners ski trip may be in order next year!
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyrides4Free View Post
    I was at the Snake River Saloon (i think) two summers ago and they had a bluegrass band. We were actually at a bar in the village and the bartender told us he was leaving and met us at that bar. Good Times! Been to the kick-a-poo a few times as well.
    -Ryan
    twitter.com/WakeVideos
    2000 Mobius V
    Monster Tower MT2 - 750 rears, GG 1180 center - PP Wakeboard Edition