Thread: Drysuit repair?

Default Drysuit repair?

One of the rubber cuffs on my drysuit tore at the end of last season. There is nothing local or even regional, so I thought I'd see if anyone here had recommendations on where to send it in for repair. I might be needing it in another month or so if this mild winter holds up.

Thanks!

Contact the manufacturer. Some of the cuffs/seals are replaceable.

do it yourself it's super easy. I've done dozens. I'm headed out of town when I get back I'll do a write up on it.
    There is a few cool tricks that work really well never had any issues with I'm failing.

PWI as usual...

What kind of suit do you have? The cuff and ankle seals are easy. The neck seals are a little more difficult, but very doable. The hardest part is finding the correct seals. Most manufacturers will sell you the seals you need.

PWI as usual...

It's an oneill boost. The seal that tore was a rubber wrist seal. I'll call them Monday and see if I can get a new seal. Thanks!

Give Wileys a call, I havent talked to them in years but they used to have great pricing on dry suit repair http://www.wileyski.com/home.asp

Let me know the price they quote you. I have a dive shops close by that has seals for that suit. We just re-sealed my buddies boost. It has the neo neck right.

PWI as usual...

It took me a year, but I sent this suit back to O'Neill and they replaced both wrist seals for $20. Can't wait to try it out in a couple weeks!