Default Trailer tire inside wear

I got up under my LSV last night ( something rolled under there) and i was getting up i looked at my trailer tire. It is showing some good wear on the inside of the tires. The rest of the tread looks good. I have a single axle trailer and tow ~60 miles on way most weekends to the lake during the summer. Anyone else experiencing this problem? Boat is less than one year old...My have to call Boatmate..
    11' Mobius LSV
    " Yes I am a pirate 200yrs too late"

Definitely worth a call. Sounds like alignment or something.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

If the inside is wearing its negative Camber. You cant align boat trailers, but the wear can point to problems, with Camber issues id expect sagging on the suspension, axles, or boat is being hauled over weight for the axle. It can also be tire pressure. Just throwing some ideas. Check this out its explains how it works

http://autorepair.about.com/od/gloss...lignment_3.htm
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

J, I have a Tandem trailer. I noticed the same thing on one of the front tires as well after I picked it up last week from boat repairs.. Mmandley is right you cant align trailers. I suspected tire pressure on mine because of minor sidewall cracks. This tire needed replaced anyways. You could always flip it to your spare and check the tire pressure more often. Tires take quite a beating just during normal operation. If the pressure is incorrect its even worse.
    Rick
    2002 Moomba Mobius V

I've got the same exact thing. Single axle trailer, LSV. It had serious wear on the inside of both tires in a year, and was told by the dealer (and as Mmandley said) you can't align them or really do anything about it. We just put a lot of miles on it and with the boat weight, single axle, and trailer design, apparently you can't expect more... I don't think I will ever need to worry about tire age - we trailer the boat everywhere. In my case, I can say it was not due to tire pressure - I checked it meticulously.

So crazy odds, when going to winterize the boat this past fall at the dealer, I picked up a spare tire as I noticed the tire wear. Well, that trip back to put the boat to bed, blew a tire. Ugh. And now I need another spare - well actually I'm planning on replacing the other side and getting a spare. Also need a new fender as well, messed it up pretty good when the tire blew and we had to get it off to get the spare tire to fit on...
    2010 LSV