Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wakeboard Video from the Last 2 Years of Riding

Hey everyone. Well I finally took the time and used the footage of us riding behind my XLV from the last 2 years and put together a little video. Let me warn you, its long. 16 minutes long. It's broken into three sections. A friend of mine, a section getting towed by a quad on the river, and then the last is mine (Levi).

Any feedback or advice would be great. I used Windows Live Movie Maker to make it which was "ok" but I will use something better next time. It was fun to relive the memories while editing the video.

Video:

Oh ya we called the movie "In Denial" because in many ways that's what we are. In denial of the fact that we are too old to be making these silly videos lol.
    Levi
    Former owner of a 08 Mobuis XLV, Cat340, 2650 Lbs.
    I miss that boat!

I thought it was a great video, i watched the first and lest segments, i skiped the river stuff LOL.

Makes me want to go boarding more now LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Nice video, definitely some good riding. I wouldn't have guessed you used movie maker, I think it turned out great.
    -Ryan
    twitter.com/WakeVideos
    2000 Mobius V
    Monster Tower MT2 - 750 rears, GG 1180 center - PP Wakeboard Edition

Awesome, Levi.

There was a great video over on WakeWorld and the guy said he used corel video studio pro x4. I found it for $49.99. Looks like a great way to get started w/ something a bit better than Windows Live.

http://www.corel.com/corel/product/i...kid=NASEMGglDM

Corel used to make Wordperfect if I remember correctly. Got pushed aside by MSWord with the Windows boom but was a much better word processing program. What else to they make now?

Edit: Looked them up- lots of photo, video, editing, graphics stuff. And they still have a wordperfect office thing. I wonder if that stuff will come back stronger now with people moving away from Windows toward open source products.
    Last edited by kaneboats; 02-09-2012 at 10:17 AM.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Levi - Just watched your wakeboard video. Nicely done. Thanks for posting and the work that went into putting it together. Really enjoyed it! - Stuart
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Good vid. It's cool to see your progression from some of the videos you posted a while back.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

Awesome video Levi -

I dunno about "denial of the fact that we are too old to be making these silly videos" I thought it was great - very entertaining, good angles and change ups to keep it moving. Nicely done!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Thanks for all the comments guys. I knew a few of my fellow board members might not mind it.

The cool thing is in 20 years I will always have this video to look back on. I know when we were teen agers we did the same thing with snowboarding and it's cool to be able to watch it 18 years later.

Next year i hope to have some footage of my little ones riding too.
    Levi
    Former owner of a 08 Mobuis XLV, Cat340, 2650 Lbs.
    I miss that boat!

Did you have trouble saving it as one whole video with windows love movie maker? I've been working on a snowboarding video and it was about 10 minutes and I kept having errors when trying to publish it
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD