Default SUV for Sale- Do you believe this crap?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 20:43:56 -0800
    Subject: Re: [SUV for sale]
    To: [ME]

I'm interested, and consider it sold, can I trust you?. I'm buying it for someone and payment would be through PayPal, my agent will come for pick up, actually I'm working in a ship and most time I am off shore. Expecting your prompt reply, with the name and email address on the your PayPal account so that I can make the payment and please provide me with recent pictures including this item so I can see the condition before we proceed since I would not be seen it in person so I can make a payment right away, and pick up would at your residence. And lastly, I'm offering additional $100 to your final price for you to keep it off from other offer. If you don't have paypal account yet, it is very easy to set up, go to http://www.paypal.com and get it set up.. looking forward to your response.
    Regards.

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 12:
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

My reply:

How about I just give you my bank account number and you can wire the money right to my account. I'll wait a month or so to see if the money shows up but you can just pick up the car now, OK? Stop by tomorrow. Wear comfortable clothes though.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

looks legit.. offered you extra cash to hold it? what's wrong with that...

personally, I'd ask for a personal check and as long as they have id, let them take the car..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Pretty sure he wanted to buy my LSV too. That offshore job must pay real good.
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

they pay so so
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

A paper thin scam... did he tell you that you have won 25Million, but it is in a Nigerian bank... so you just need to send 10 thousand to secure the account?
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Same guy wanted to buy a couple rigs I've had on craigslist too... must be a good job!
    2004 Moomba LSV Blue