Default winterizing conundrum

how am I to store my boat outside in ND if there is water trapped in the hull, I am pretty sure I can hear it under the ski locker. doenst really matter if I get all the water out of the engine if there is water in the hull right???? its in my garage this year (65degrees) but what if next year I dont want it in there?

thanks
    06 Mobius LS

This is a common known issue.... I found this in my 08 LSv as well... You can drill an access hole in the ski locker floor, dig out the foam and suck out the water... Get screw in deck plate that fits.... Check out this thread...

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....t=water+locker

Quote Originally Posted by FargoDawg View Post
    doenst really matter if I get all the water out of the engine if there is water in the hull right????

thanks

the water in the foam in the hull may not do any damage , water in the cooling system of your motor will definitely get you to spend $ for a new motor
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

is yours outside in the winter Doc? I'm only guessing that you have months with sub-zero as we do here? I also assume you have water under the locker? seems we all do.

thanks
    06 Mobius LS

Yes sub zero temperatures.....water under my locker? not as far as I know, cannot hear any and my bilge is dry as a bone
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug