Default Raleihg Boat Show

Just giving some love to the local tiny boat show.. which I am off to right now.
    2003 Mobius LSV Gravity Games
    Total Noob running 1100 in the center, 750s in the lockers.
    JL JX360/4 powering 6 Infinity 621m speakers

Have a good time. Please post pics of anything interesting you see.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Yep, I am going tomorrow. It sucks that the one at the Fairgrounds got cancelled after 31 years. I guess the Convention Center one ran it out of business. I am hoping to see a Mojo, but I doubt there will be one there.

Yeah Brian I hear ya, unfortunately don't think Grandpas or White Lake has a Mojo in stock yet.

Keep an eye out for Rick T. and be sure to say, "hello."

I did keep an eye out for Rick, and I did get to talk to him for a bit. Very pleasant guy, and it was a pleasure to get to talk with him. Also, White Lake Marine did have a Mojo there, and I was quite impressed with it. It was in my colors too, so it was tough to walk away from it. Here are some photos:
    Attached Images Attached Images

I also snapped some pics of the new Supra 22V, that was a really sharp looking boat:
    Attached Images Attached Images

I went friday night.. not very crowded. Met the dude from SC, and he was very nice. The dudes from White Lake were great as ever. The show had Moomba, Supra, MC, Natique, Axis, Malibu, Centurion, and Tige.

The Mojo was nice. Not as radical as I had assumed. The seats are bigger and the boat is deeper which I liked. The interior still is not much changed from my 2003 Mobius. I would have expected a bit more of a radical change. The Supra was nice.. the trim line there is very good. IMHO, the play pen model is a bit too enclosed. I liked the open area or having a removable center piece.

I was most impressed with Tige. The new styling is great. The boat looks like the Mach-5 from the front. The features they have on the tower with the light being both interior and nav is great. I was least impressed with MC. Their tower looks like a reject from the terminator movies.
    2003 Mobius LSV Gravity Games
    Total Noob running 1100 in the center, 750s in the lockers.
    JL JX360/4 powering 6 Infinity 621m speakers