Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jmb View Post
    I got to tell ya, Love the shop.
    Jack - I sure would like to check out that new shop of yours and say hello. I will be in Birmingham on business this week and plan to carve out several hours on Tuesday evening or Wednesday for Tuscaloosa to visit my son. I will send you a PM when I have a firmer handle on the schedule. - Stuart
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Me too. Can't wait to do a valve job in there.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    Jack - I sure would like to check out that new shop of yours and say hello. I will be in Birmingham on business this week and plan to carve out several hours on Tuesday evening or Wednesday for Tuscaloosa to visit my son. I will send you a PM when I have a firmer handle on the schedule. - Stuart
    Let me know
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

Got up with Stuart last night. Showed him around and the shop. Really had a nice time. Looking forward to him coming back down and do some skiing. I am hoping he will help me improve. Told him he needed to go to the Sinclair Moomba Jam
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

Jack - That is one sweet shop! I appreciate your showing me around. Great to meet and visit with you and Mindy. You can count on my coming back to do some skiing. After leaving your place I made it as far north as midway between Nashville and Louisville. Pulled into a truck stop for a couple of hours of sleep. Arrived home this afternoon. Some rain on the way, but not a problem. It's in the twenties here. Man, I enjoyed that 60 degree day in Tuscaloosa. I'll give you a heads up when we set another travel date to Alabama. RT - Stuart
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

WHOO HOO!

Sinclair Jam 2012 is going to be FANTASTIC!

Gotta figure out best weekend to have it. Past years we have done it weekend after July 4th so all the morons were cleared out. Don't know what will be best this year with July 4th on Wednesday.

I was looking at the calendar this morning. It does look like stuff will be booked the whole week and the lake more crowded from the 1st through the 8th. Maybe July 14th for the Jam would be better?
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Man. I'm ready. I get to get into the water this year and bring the boat. Maybe it would be best the second weekend after the fourth. Just a thought but I will take whatever.
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

Stuart - I am glad you made it home safe. Looking forward to you coming back down for a pull.
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

We're all set to head out on Fri. morning. Now for the most important question:

WHERE TO EAT?????????
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!