Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Looking for some feedback

Like I said in the Spinning Rack post, I am working with Skiers Choice for them to be able to offer different fork options, racks, lights, speakers, and or anything that you all would like to see specifically for the Moomba/ Supra towers.. If you have anything in mind post it up here and I will do my best to push the subject.. If options are highly discussed here on the forums by boat owners it will make it easier for the folks at Skiers Choice to make a decision on what additional options/ accessories to start offering.. Thanks and I really appreciate everyones help..

Have you came up with any info for those of us who already own a moomba and won't benefit from new designs on new boats? I know you posted to a few of us to call you but that is really counter productive for everyone else who is not privileged to the one on one phone call. I hate to be a pain in the arse here but if you could put out in the forums some options/costs/group buy that would be really beneficial for the entire forum as a whole.

I am personally looking for a surf/wake combo rack for 09 LSV rad a cage tower. Does not have to have moomba logo inscribed, plain or company logo is fine. Will buy 2 if prices are right
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

I will work on a group buy sometime tomorrow and try to address above.

I'd like to see SC offer up the different style racks as options: fixed or swivel, wakeboard, wakesurf or combo. To keep things as simple as possible, I'd say you have to order same style for each side.

Since we are in contract with Skiers Choice I am not able to dicuss certian information on a open forum. I do have many aftermarket products for older models boats and would be happy to take care of your needs.. Also it does not matter if you are a moderator or just a boat owner you are all welcome to give me a call to discus options and pricing..

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    I am personally looking for a surf/wake combo rack for 09 LSV rad a cage tower. Does not have to have moomba logo inscribed, plain or company logo is fine. Will buy 2 if prices are right
    This is what I did .....

http://shop.monstertower.com/p-139-w...ombo-rack.aspx

2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by riderite View Post
    If you have anything in mind post it up here and I will do my best to push the subject..
    IMO, the standard rack should be wake/surf/wake. Also, I think buyers should have the option for the tower to come with 4 sets, like Malibu.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

Here is an option for you. Offer them with the oval clamps for the cross bar or tube style clamps, your choice. I also offer them with polished forks or vinyl forks like in the picture Picture 366.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by riderite View Post
    Here is an option for you. Offer them with the oval clamps for the cross bar or tube style clamps, your choice. I also offer them with polished forks or vinyl forks like in the picture Picture 366.jpg
    How do those boards lock in? Is it the clamp style like MC or is the rope just not pictured?
    2016 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    How do those boards lock in? Is it the clamp style like MC or is the rope just not pictured?
    They come with the bungee but they are just not in the picture..

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    IMO, the standard rack should be wake/surf/wake. Also, I think buyers should have the option for the tower to come with 4 sets, like Malibu.
    All you have to do is call Skiers Choice and ask for Starone's fixed racks in addition to whatever racks you choose and your good to go..
    Last edited by riderite; 02-01-2012 at 06:45 PM.