Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    What are those green bands under the speaker clamps - inserts?
    Looks like tape to measure and mark placement, but just didnt get taken off before the pics.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Good eye! It was getting dark, man. I had to get about 5 things done while it was in the driveway (like washing the mineral spirits off after removing the decals and cleaning the ski locker. I was in a big hurry. I don't get to pull her out and put the tower up very often b/c my driveway is always crowded.

I did copy Al's no visible wires setup and am very happy with it. I also added a puck light on top of the tower with wires hidden.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Pat looks great, what did you use to mount the eq, just looking for additional ideas.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Pat looks great, what did you use to mount the eq, just looking for additional ideas.
    They come with some adjustable brackets. I know Dusty mounted his on the same side Kane did and he cut out a metal bracket that he mounted and then mounted the EQ to. It gave him a little more room to find places to screw into under dash.

I put mine on the opposite side and was able to just use the adjustable brackets to get mine to work.

I know if posted this pic numerous times but here is another example. I dont have any from underneath.

2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

I got talked out of that position due to where the key hangs. I used two very small "L" shaped brackets and attached them to the back of the dash by removing existing nuts, putting the brackets on and reinstalling the nuts. Pretty simple really and I had the little L brackets in my "everything else" box. (Note to self-- amend will with instructions to place "everything" box in casket with me.)
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!