Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mandley you ok?

Bwaaaa... I just found this in my junk mail.

I'm writing to let you know that my family and i are stuck in London, UK has been a mess We got mugged last night at gun point and lost all cash,credit card and cell phone. It has been a scary experience,Thank God we still got our life and passport saved here with us.
    Our return fight leaves in some hours from now but we are having problems settling our hotel bills, i need you to loan me some money, I'll refund it back to you as soon as we arrive back home Kindly let me know if you can be of help so that i can tell you how to wire the money to me via western union.

Awaiting your positive response,
    Mike

Now if you were stuck in Cancun I'd be on my way. Good luck in London buddy!

PWI as usual...

Well, I jumped on a plane right away. Working with Scotland Yard I was able to track down one of the muggers. He's in custody now. We were about to bust in on the other guy in his apartment but I was hit in the back of the head and I think he escaped. I woke up in a Soho doorway - a policeman knew my name.
    What?? This is no more ridiculous than the e-mail story. Besides, it ties into the boat tunes thread too.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Well, I jumped on a plane right away. Working with Scotland Yard I was able to track down one of the muggers. He's in custody now. We were about to bust in on the other guy in his apartment but I was hit in the back of the head and I think he escaped. I woke up in a Soho doorway - a policeman knew my name.
    What?? This is no more ridiculous than the e-mail story. Besides, it ties into the boat tunes thread too.
    How many redbulls did you drink this morning?

PWI as usual...

Redbull and vodka. Stay thirsty, my friend.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Breakfast of champions! Well... this champion anyway. Add a splash of OJ and its a perfect morning kicker!

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    You could have slept at home that night if you could have gotten up and walked away...
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

i got one of these from a friend before, but they were in FL. I seemed kinda real at first, but I'm like, they have internet to send an email but can't get somebody's phone to make a call? Lol. So I strung the jerk along for a few....Wish they could nail some of these theives...
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

Dats funny. I got one in my junk folder too. Was hoping it worked for ya. I was going to send one out too depending on how much cash you raked in

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Hit the Portland Car show last night, lots of cool stuff.

Headed to the Seattle Boat show today.

If you get some astranged email saying i got mugged and im out of money, dont hold your breath, as long as im stateside i got money LOL

Ill make a thread and post some pics about the show Later. Hope to see lots of boats i didnt see at the Portland show.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]