Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Do you plan on using a perko or just increasing your battery bank size?
    Going to go Perko switch with ACR. Just not sure how we want to wire it quite yet. Do you want to PM me how much you want for that sub? I think I will probably just end up buying a 10" sub box for it then. I really think it will look better than the KM10 box.

Berg - Thanks, that info definitely helps.

Hoopskier - Thanks for the picture of your install, that give us another option.

Now I just wish it was warm enough to work on this in the garage. Currently -5 here!
    -Ryan
    twitter.com/WakeVideos
    2000 Mobius V
    Monster Tower MT2 - 750 rears, GG 1180 center - PP Wakeboard Edition

Let me do some looking on the cost of the sub. I haven't look at anything and been swamped this morning. If you have an idea in mind, though, shoot me a PM.

As far as sub goes, the box doesn't necessarily have to be pretty bc you can build a fascia, false wall. Below is mine, there is a box behind it that isn't the best looking but the carpeted wall makes it look factory ...

2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

I cringe every time I see that pic KG with the screw gun on the vinyl! I can just see on of my kids sitting on it and driving the bit right through it.

Ryan if you ever need a hand hit me up I will come over some time and give you a hand. I am really happy with a kicker 10' L5 under the helm.

Here is a a couple pictures of my install, I am ripping it all apart this winter and cleaning things up. https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....-humble-stereo
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    I cringe every time I see that pic KG with the screw gun on the vinyl! I can just see on of my kids sitting on it and driving the bit right through it.
    My daughter gave up being a "helper" when the temps dropped. She also isn't a fan of working on the stereo bc it prevents her from listening to it while working. Kids these days are so fair weather
    2016 Moomba Mojo

My daughter left her car parked behind my truck for sale a couple of days ago. She claims it was out of gas and would not start. I dumped a couple gallons from the gas can in there and hopped in to run over and fill it for her. It wouldn't turn over. What the heck? I look under the hood and her battery cables are filthy. I had told her to clean the connections a month before when I was under there. She never did it. She could have been calling me from the mall, stuck in the parking lot. Instead, it's dead blocking me in so I had to take care of it. I thought about just shoving it down the driveway into the street. Anyway I clean the negative connection but I couldn't get the positive one off. The bolt on the post-clamp connection was frozen solid. I worked it, sprayed it, everything but it wouldn't budge. Finally I cut the dang thing off, cleaned everything and found a new connector in my "everything" box in the garage. I made a new cable end that bolts to the old cable. So about an hour and a half has gone by and she comes home in Mom's car and is now going to assist me. She pulls the truck next to her car so we can jump it and it fires right up. She gets some gas money from me an hops in and takes off with tunes blasting. By then I forgot where I was going in the first place so I pick up all the tools, put everything away and go in the house. I open the fridge to grab a beer and then it hits me where I was going. We're out of beer.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I am ripping it all apart this winter and cleaning things up.
    What the... why N.G.?

Kane, I can so relate...

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Kane, that story makes my day better!!
    2016 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    Ryan if you ever need a hand hit me up I will come over some time and give you a hand. I am really happy with a kicker 10' L5 under the helm.

Here is a a couple pictures of my install, I am ripping it all apart this winter and cleaning things up. https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....-humble-stereo
    Thanks for the offer, it is definitely going to be awhile until I get started on this. I like the look of the L5 and the price is pretty solid. I will have to see how easy it is to buy a box for a square sub, haven't looked yet. A 10" round box was only like $40

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16882586377

Also enjoyed that story. Sounds like something you would see on a tv sitcom
    -Ryan
    twitter.com/WakeVideos
    2000 Mobius V
    Monster Tower MT2 - 750 rears, GG 1180 center - PP Wakeboard Edition

No problem.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"