Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It wasn't their year. Running game was suspect and defense needs an overhaul. The Chiefs exposed the offense a little too. The Giants are peaking at the right time. Eli has to be considered an elite QB now. If there was no Peyton, everybody would be raving about this guy.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Umm don't forget about Romo. He's real close to being elite just watch and see, and he really loves playing football first and being a celebrity golfer second and o wait......where's Megan when a guy needs her
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    Umm don't forget about Romo. He's real close to being elite just watch and see, and he really loves playing football first and being a celebrity golfer second and o wait......where's Megan when a guy needs her
    Ugh......Romo......puke.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

As a Bears fan can't say I'm sad to see the Packers lose, but I agree with kane, why can't the Bears put together a first class leadership team...everything seems second choice for Bears.
    2008 Outback V

Come to Atlanta! It's warmer here and you can experience the same frustration. We move up in the draft to get Julio Jones, don't really find a way to exploit his talents, get rid of the OC then hire the OC from just about the absolute worst offense in the NFL (Jacksonville). Hoping the new DC, Nolan, has something up his sleeve to improve the pourus defense.

As for Romo, a couple of years ago he was the problem. Now, he's not the problem but there are plenty of other problems.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post

SandM next time you are in town you should let me know, I am 20 minutes south of Green Bay.
    hope I never meet ya
    I hate going to the corporate office. been there once or twice . nothing good comes of a trip there..
    looks like we are bringing a bunch of new paying jobs to the valley with the Pamida merger tho. sure that will help the economy there. hope none of the transplants own boats to crowd your lake with tho
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Haha I have my secret spots for riding. I can't guarantee anything from your job but I'm sure I could show you around town a bit.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"