Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default New Mojo Owner here!

Put my deposit down on one of those bad boys yesterday. I am a wakesurfer and want to know what the wave is like?

let us know how the surf wave is once you get it
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderman View Post
    Put my deposit down on one of those bad boys yesterday. I am a wakesurfer and want to know what the wave is like?
    All the power and gratz to you man, just kinda leary on someone who says there a wake surfer and buys a boat that no one has really tested for wake surfing or weighted with any kinda real ballast.

I looked under that boat at its hull, and im just not seeing the smooth belly of the surf minded boats. Tige, Supreme, Enzo, its still got the deep V in the front which is nice but the rear is still flat with some sharp edges and squared off sides.

Time will tell if this boat delivers on SC promise that its aimed at Wake Surfing but untill i see 2K ballast in this boat pulling a knarly surfwave <thats nothing compared to pro event ballast> im holding my sketisim that this boat is not aimed right at the wake surf market. I hope in time im proven wrong.

Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I'm betting I prove ya wrong this weekend when I throw my 750 on top of the stock 500 in the rear and 400 up in the bow.

I simply didn't want to drop 80-100k on a boat for a wave

Congrats on the deposit! There's some pics of the surf wake with only stock ballast on Facebook I believe. Pretty sure the Mojo has both a good surf and wakeboard wake.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderman View Post
    I simply didn't want to drop 80-100k on a boat for a wave
    Ok cool man, Wolfeman vouches for you so ill get off your back LOL. Lot of bad history with a couple old members had to make sure you are legit lol.

I still hold no weight in the Mojo surfwave till i see weighted pics but thats only because its new and never weighted with public photos is all.

I can see your point in not wanting to drop the 80 to 100K. I was more on point with droping any coin without seeing a wave lol.

Peace bro and welcome to the forum.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Congrats on your purchase but I'll agree with mmandley about buying a boat not knowing what it's capable of (believe me, I've made the same mistake in the past). SC has not done a good job of showcasing the Mojo as it's "surf boat" as evident with the demo video that showed no surfing. We've seen one or two pics of a stock surf wake with 5 adults on surf side. Until someone posts a video of someone surfing a slammed Mojo (2500-3000lbs of ballast/people) a lot of us will remain skeptical. I think the Mojo will make a nice and clean surf wake but I don't see it making a wake with a lot of push like the deeper v-hulls of the Enzos, Supremes, or MB's. Although, Tige's hulls are not deep-v, they're doing something right with the hull design as well as Malibu in the 247. Once again, congrats and if you can, once you've done the break-in of the motor, post up a video or two of both sides of the surf wake with some real ballast in the boat. FYI - you don't have to spend $80-$100k for an awesome surf wake. There's another manufacturer putting out awesome huge surf and wakeboard wakes in boats selling in $50k-$65k loaded.

What colors did you go with??? When are you actually getting it? Congrats and welcome!!!!!
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Finally a board member with a mojo. Congrats, welcome, and pics ASAP
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV