Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pawn Shops

just be careful razz...
    as with anything, the business of helping those scam has grown. if you want a new ebay userid with 100+ feedback, will cost you around $10. there are a bunch of sellers out there that will sell you a "book", aka a piece of paper emailed for .01 and leave you pos. feedback. I bought a faucet from a guy in colorado that showed 175 and 100% positive. after waiting 2 weeks and no communication, filed claim and looked at the actual feedback. was all a scam. all his feedback was from book auctions for under $.05 each. he got 11 people. my cc was quick with refund and done
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I have used Gunbroker.com to sell some guns. One guy paid with a CC and I sent the gun. A few weeks later his wife saw the statement and the guy BS'd his wife and said it was a scam. thank goodness I had a delivery confirmation. In this case he paid through Paypal with his CC and paypal stuck me out to dry even though I had all the proof
    07 Outback, PP, Heaters, Custom 1/2 wrap, SeaDeK platform cover, Upgraded Stereo, Bimini, Apperance package

"Hi, How you Doin?"

Quote Originally Posted by sled - 1 View Post
    I have used Gunbroker.com to sell some guns. One guy paid with a CC and I sent the gun. A few weeks later his wife saw the statement and the guy BS'd his wife and said it was a scam. thank goodness I had a delivery confirmation. In this case he paid through Paypal with his CC and paypal stuck me out to dry even though I had all the proof
    Paypal does not support guns sales. They will reverse transactions if they find out it was a firearm. Ebay and paypal are douchebags about firearms. I actually sold a barrett m107 on gunbroker and did the transaction as a sale of a car on paypal. They called up and hassled both myself and the buyer because of the large dollar figure, they wanted vin numbers and make and model. I lucked out that time but if use paypal for firearms or ammo dont expect them to help you out..

Hope you got the Barrett out on the range before you sold it. That gun is literally a blast to shoot. Favorite targets for that gun are pumpkins on top of cement blocks. After exploding the pumpkins, it's fun to then turn the block into a pile of dust. It's been 2 years since I last shot one. Gun wasn't set up for me and in my excitement I didn't check clearances. Ended up driving the scope ring into the bridge of my nose and split it wide open along with breaking my shooting specs. It was worth it to hear the "man, that's badass" when walking off the firing line.

Did some shooting over Thanksgiving... we had pumpkins, but the most fun to shoot was the frozen gallons of water! That was my first time shooting a .44 revolver! I fell in love!
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Yes i put a ton ammo thru the 50. I actually loaded my lwn rounds and sold them as well so i shot for just about free. Never shot any of my other guns after playing with barrett. Nothing compares.. Desperately trying to get behind a lahti l-39....

Quote Originally Posted by lsvboombox View Post
    Desperately trying to get behind a lahti l-39....
    I might be able to help you with that one. You know that gun is literally a BEAST! I think it weighs over 100lbs.

I was able to participate in a few very cool experiences going on 15 yrs ago. My friend has massive collection of firearms and he was contacted by Skywalker Sound (a George Lucas company) who Steven Speilberg had hired for the movies Saving Private Ryan and later Pearl Harbor. We had era-specific firearms from tommy guns to .50 cals to German anti-tank artillary that we blasted off for days so they could capture the authentic sounds. It was awesome!

Yes its 109 pounds.

For those unaware here it is

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isc...80&bih=208#i=1

Would love to squeeze off a round

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    I was able to participate in a few very cool experiences going on 15 yrs ago. My friend has massive collection of firearms and he was contacted by Skywalker Sound (a George Lucas company) who Steven Speilberg had hired for the movies Saving Private Ryan and later Pearl Harbor. We had era-specific firearms from tommy guns to .50 cals to German anti-tank artillary that we blasted off for days so they could capture the authentic sounds. It was awesome!
    Sweet!!!
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)