Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default If (a BIG if) I ever gave up boating.............this is what I'd go do!

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

$2,000+ worth of tires gone in a couple days playing.

Thats insane, I love it!!!!
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Personally i dont like it at all.

I love off roading and wish i could do it more but this is the type of ignorance and stupidity that has ruined most of the true 4x4 areas. This is the same type of ignorance and stupididty that makes Wakeboats one of the most disliked type of boats in the water.

Look at all the destruction he did, in just the one attempt to get over a wall he took out 3 trees, and almost a Pilot
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Personally i dont like it at all.

I love off roading and wish i could do it more but this is the type of ignorance and stupidity that has ruined most of the true 4x4 areas. This is the same type of ignorance and stupididty that makes Wakeboats one of the most disliked type of boats in the water.

Look at all the destruction he did, in just the one attempt to get over a wall he took out 3 trees, and almost a Pilot

I second that. I too enjoy 4 wheeling but I prefer the tread lightly philosophy. But I also enjoy Trials much more so that Motorcross too so... I am more in the torque and technical challenge vs brute force... any bonehead can mash the throttle to the floor...
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by KSmith View Post
    I second that. I too enjoy 4 wheeling but I prefer the tread lightly philosophy. But I also enjoy Trials much more so that Motorcross too so... I am more in the torque and technical challenge vs brute force... any bonehead can mash the throttle to the floor...
    Exactly, im all for the big HP and mash the pedal but lets put in a venue such as monster trucks where we are building the track and not destroying mother nature.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

have no issues with guys that choose to create a private area to thrash on whatever they choose to, but when it comes to the forests/parks/wilderness, then tread lightly..

4wheeling is big here and most of the guys take it to the many private tracks that are around here..

I am more inclined to go watch the creepers at moab. watching those guys winch/creep around the rocks is amazing and the fact that they do it with very little if any impact on the landscape
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Ah yes well private areas or arenas, fairgrounds, etc are different, then I have no issues with pedal to the metal tearing it up. Some of the state fairs in Idaho they used to dig up the infield of the horse race track and do mud bog racing, wicked fun to watch
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

I think it's pretty slick. And I am not sure why anybody is pointing the finger at these guys. In my neck of the woods boat pollution has destroyed the lakes. Cant even really eat the fish out of the lake.

That thing is pretty sweet! That motor sounds Bad arse.

PWI as usual...