Default LSV rear storage locker shelves

Has anyone built shelves above the ballast bags in the rear storage locker of an LSV. I have an '07 LSV and have thought for a while about building a shelve above the ballast so they can fill without having to remove everything but am not quite sure how to go about it. Any advise from someone who has done it would be helpful.

Default LSV rear storage locker shelves

They put shelves like you are describing in the new nautique 210 (maybe others too). If you surf a 1100 bag in the back makes a great wave but kills the room for a shelf.

Could you get away with EZnet storage bags or do you already have those and looking for something better?
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

id go nets before doing hard shelf's
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Payson , Arizona/Arvada , Colorado/Montana

I made shelves for my lsv, work great, life jackets, wetsuits, ski ropes,gloves all go there. I made a shelf for a cooler to go there also . It is separate from the main shelf . I screwed 1 x 2 pine cleat strips to the engine compartment walls and made " L " shaped shelves that just sit on the cleats and then go to the floor. I posted up pictures a few years ago of them on this site . Will have to look.
    Jim
    05 Mobius lsv , ballast system , stereo, etc..